Sergio Busquets

Bobo32

No one goes through Busquets. His reach is quite big, he can cover two or three door posts re: Cruyff.

The problem when someone gets the ball past Busquets almost always lie in the pressing in front of him: the MCs are too far apart and out of position, the front three are lazy or have lost the ball in the wrong place or time, the full backs lack connection etc. Busquets is still the perfect midfielder for a possession based, intensely pressing team. Yeah he could be for 10 years to come!

Zidane82

No one goes through Busquets. His reach is quite big, he can cover two or three door posts re: Cruyff.

The problem when someone gets the ball past Busquets almost always lie in the pressing in front of him: the MCs are too far apart and out of position, the front three are lazy or have lost the ball in the wrong place or time, the full backs lack connection etc. Busquets is still the perfect midfielder for a possession based, intensely pressing team. Yeah he could be for 10 years to come!

Hallelujah

Horatio

You're welcome

Halleluno

Zidane82

Don't worry, I will. As long as you insult everybody who doesn't agree with you, I will do the same to you.

Now go on and wonder why the club still hasn't offered Demeble in exchange for Lewa. :lol:
I think you will find that I only retaliate and never provoke ... the exact opposite to you and your playmates

ajnotkeith

I think you will find that I only retaliate and never provoke ... the exact opposite to you and your playmates

You call anyone who says a bad word about Busquets a 'clueless oik' who needs to "get back to their Fifa game" and then wonder why people think you are rude and arrogant.

Barcilliant

After all the calamities we have been through, people are still defending biscuits. It's like the abused spouse who defends their abuser. Fuck me.

Zidane82

You call anyone who says a bad word about Busquets a 'clueless oik' who needs to "get back to their Fifa game" and then wonder why people think you are rude and arrogant.

If you check back through the threads you will see that I only ever retaliate and NEVER provoke .. there is an important difference

Home of Barca Fans