Sergio Busquets

Loki

Club begging hom to renew but he doesn't want to

Thank you Sergio, you help the club that way. Don't need another unnecessary extension just for the sake of buying new shiny toys. Isn't the Umtiti case enough? Do they want Sergio another 3 years on the bench, receiving a huge salary? This should be the last year, as hopefully for all captains for that matter. Xavi has a strong team to be a spanish double and a CL quaterfinals contender. That's more than enough at this point. Just sell one of Memphis/Auba and register Kounde. Thats it.
If Xavi can't give us a successful year with this team, then we're overestimating him.

Last edited:

Messigician

Thank you Sergio, you help the club that way. Don't need another unnecessary extension just for the sake of buying new shiny toys. Isn't the Umtiti case enough? Do they want Sergio another 3 years on the bench, receiving a huge salary? This should be the last year, as hopefully for all captains for that matter. Xavi has a strong team to be a spanish double and a CL quaterfinals contender. That's more than enough at this point. Just sell one of Memphis/Auba and register Kounde. Thats it.
If Xavi can't give us a successful year with this team, then we're overestimating him.

Well said

Loki

If they contend for the league or even the double then they are also contenders for the CL of course. QF contenders is stupid.

Not in my opinion. The one who loses the fewest amounts of points against smaller teams wins the league, while in the CL playoffs, you need to have the best possible daily form and luck of course to win and proceed.

Bobo32

Not in my opinion. The one who loses the fewest amounts of points against smaller teams wins the league, while in the CL playoffs, you need to have the best possible daily form and luck of course to win and proceed.

Yeah and who knows what daily form or luck FC Barcelona will have 8 months from now? How many of Real Madrids latest CL victories were predicted or even deemed realistic this time of the season? Of course FCB can always contend for CL, as quarters are to be expected. There aren't eight teams in the world that are clearly better than Barcelona.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rescind. Don't look back.

We haven't had a more of a pussy as a captain as long as I can recall.

And I am in my 40s. And Barca had been a symbol of club populated by pussies.

Great achievement by this skeleton and dead man.

Barcilliant

Just watched Madrid v Celta. Tchoumani,Camavinga bossing it. Modric at 36 or whatever running his lungs out. All of these midfielders are strong, athletic and cover so much ground. Yet, people here arguing that biscuit has some sort 9f unique skillset.
I want to see Pedri, Kessie and De Jong 8n midfield. Sick of having small, weak midfielders. I'm sure Xavi will play Pjanic though.

Home of Barca Fans