Sergio Busquets

Zidane82

OMG,just get rid of this fucker.
After five years of being a complete joke in the cl this club and fans here still support this total tool.

True Barca fans are educated in the finer points of the beautiful game .. it will remain a complete mystery to some of you

Temptation

Busquets has shite mobility but is the only mid in Barca who understands the positional play and the role of a DM
I'm saying this as a guy who rates Frenkie.

Imo Busquets gets too much hate. Sure, his lack of mobility is an issue but for me the bigger problems run throughout the team and coaching staff.

Bobo32

I reckon XaVerde is going for the same lineup as the Bilbao game. So the midfield quartet with Pedri wide.

Didn't watch the last game. Pedri wide is good, but the 4231 setup isn't my favourite if that's what it is.

Reflection: We can know by the post-game activity in this thread much about how the game went, but not much about how Busquets played.

vuji_31

Starting against Bayern.

...............MATS...................
FashionBoy...23...Killer...YoungFlame
......Imothep.........Dutchmen.........
..Dembouz......Kessie......Pedri......
...........Lewa.......................

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Even if he hasn't fucked up (yet), the game is so much faster and intense than he can handle... Just look at their midfielders all over the pitch while Imhotep looks like a John Travolta gif...

Home of Barca Fans