Sergio Busquets

Porque

Imagine we renew Busquets and lose Balde to the EPL on a free transfer.

Incredible.

And if there is a sniff that Balde is difficult to renew, expect to end the season with Alba and Alonso at LB and Kounde/Roberto at rightback :lol:

JamDav1982

Barca just determined to make themselves irrelevant in European football as think they see things in players that no other clubs can.

There is no like for like Busi replacement.... as no other clubs wants players with that profile anymore.

Spend 120m on wide players dont play in way to suit and a CB to play RB... then moan as have no money to replace Busquets or sign a RB..

Some of us called this last summer.

Imagine being a young fan when can tune in to EPL and players they have there or... a Barca team with a DM that cant keep pace with the referee and that suits a style that hasnt worked in CL or intl football in ten years but coach still thinks is best in world.

Sad times and Barca continue to be a laughing stock and left behind in relevant European level football.

Doing it to themselves every season.

ajnotkeith

According to Xavi in the last month or so

- LaLiga is the best league in the world

- Spain is the best national team in the world

- Busquets is the best DM in the world

- Pedri and Gavi are better than him and Iniesta were

I wonder if somehow his brain is still frozen in time in 2010 and we only have the physical copy of his body.

Last edited:

Kul_z

This cant be real. Fuck you messi for not going to miami. This is hilarious, our only hope it seems that he gets injured, but as a human being cant wish that to no one. Although, he's ancient one, might be connected with aliens

iniestaGOAT

I wonder if somehow his brain is still frozen in time in 2010 and we only have the physical copy of his body.

If his brain was frozen in 2010 then there would be no one better than xavi and iniesta genius

GOAT midfield

FinBarcelonafan

Yikes.

That's the state of Spain right now. Ten years in the past.

Nazario1985

So the captain is staying even if he had his mind to leave @100%, but Laporta & Xavi begging him played into his emotions.

#RebuildWithoutMessi

Barcilliant

FFS I just hope It's bullshit and Busquets has a shocker against Utd.
Part of this is economic but at least give Kessie or Nico a proper run of games. Or try a double pivot. Something new. The club has lost its way big time. Any big club would have got rid of Busquets years ago. Tragic.

Last edited:

Givenchy

And people expect him to lead a new era at Barca :lol:

This is proper head in the sand shit. The sooner this club moves away from this ridiculous delusion, the better. We aren't getting a sniff at another CL until the politics and dogma is gone.. and to think Font based his entire presidential run on Xavi, YIKES.

Barcilliant

This is proper head in the sand shit. The sooner this club moves away from this ridiculous delusion, the better. We aren't getting a sniff at another CL until the politics and dogma is gone.. and to think Font based his entire presidential run on Xavi, YIKES.

The club has lost its way and are stuck with this delusion that going back to its roots will solve the issues and everything will be wonderful again.

Barcilliant

I don't even think we will get a sniff of EL at this rate.

Zidane82

Where has he said all that ?
Links ?

khaled_a_d

Pedri and Gavi quotes had "at same age" which is absolutely correct. People tend to forget about weakness and limitations of young legends. Doesn't mean they will be better, but doesn't deny Xavi isn't wrong either.
Didn't say Spain was the best, but that it was the only team beside Brazil who played attacking football.
And tbf, in 1st game, 1st half of 2nd and 3rd game, Spain played attacking football. It was an observation + complement to his own NT and a friend of his (Lucho). That observation is obviously not correct, at least when it mattered, but it isn't as preposterous as "Spain is the best NT"

I don't like Xavi much, but he already say enough bizarre things so no need for exaggeration from our part :lol:

Home of Barca Fans