Sergio Canales

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Canales plays often as a forward.

Also, Vaart, Diarra, Gago, Guti and Drenthe are going to be sold if good offer arrives. But I just can`t see Real buying Canales. He is just a bit too unproven for their taste. The guy plays 4 good games and he is worth about 10 mil. :s

I don`t want him in Barca either.....

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I love the fact that Adil listed defensive midfielders to prove his point that a left winger will not get a game with Real Madrid neglecting the fact that Marcelo is our only left winger.

I also love the fact that he ignored that Canales will not be brought over to Real Madrid, but chances are he will be loaned back in order for him to get consistent time. Just like Garay.

Beast

The Observer
I love the fact that Adil listed defensive midfielders to prove his point that a left winger will not get a game with Real Madrid neglecting the fact that Marcelo is our only left winger.

I also love the fact that he ignored that Canales will not be brought over to Real Madrid, but chances are he will be loaned back in order for him to get consistent time. Just like Garay.

exactly but lets entertain him :lol:

but seriously. why do you want him? why do you want to ruin his career? you know how many midfielders you have?

Xabi Alonso
Kaká
Lassana Diarra
Cristiano Ronaldo
Esteban Granero
Rafael Van der Vaart
Mahamadou Diarra
Guti
Fernando Gago
Royston Drenthe

you're telling me he will EVER get a game? yet your agents will go out there and tempt the kid by throwing cash at him, making false promises and con him into ruining his career. why can't you be happy with what you have and find a way to make it work? you have 10 midfielders already, half of whom were signed within the last year and a half. seriously you have more than enough creativity. what you lack, however, is patience.

i will entertain you just to make fun of you and your football knowledge

Xabi Alonso = DM
Kaká = AM
Lassana Diarra = DM
Cristiano Ronaldo = Winger
Esteban Granero = CM
Rafael Van der Vaart = AM
Mahamadou Diarra = DM
Guti = AM/CM
Fernando Gago = DM
Royston Drenthe = LB/LM

to make fun of your post we have 3 stages
stage 1 is those who are leaving

- Gago DM
-Guti CM/AM
Stage 2 excluding the non related footballers who play in a different position & which you listed like a troll
Xabi
Lass
Diarra
Drenthe LWB/LM

that leaves VDV (26 ) & Kaka (27/28 ) as AM who compete with Canales who is also an AM not a DM not a CM not a LM

considering the possibility of VDV leaving in the next 2 years(won't even mention next summer) and since Canales will join Real in season 2011/2012 if the deal go through and the new UEFA rule which require a certain number of home grown players

trying to think like you and explore that brain of yours , you must be worried that if you (Barca ) bought Robinho you will threaten Pique position in the team ... why do you need him when you have Puyol,Abidal,Alves & Pique ? what more can Robinho offer you ?

stage 3 we conclude your just watched football 3 weeks ago

so don't make a fool of yourself anymore

Last edited:

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
saw his goals against Sevilla. to be honest i was more impressed with the thru passes than the finish.
but the kid is talented for sure!

adil_909

exactly but lets entertain him :lol:

i will entertain you just to make fun of you and your football knowledge

Xabi Alonso = DM
Kaká = AM
Lassana Diarra = DM
Cristiano Ronaldo = Winger
Esteban Granero = CM
Rafael Van der Vaart = AM
Mahamadou Diarra = DM
Guti = AM/CM
Fernando Gago = DM
Royston Drenthe = LB/LM

to make fun of your post we have 3 stages
stage 1 is those who are leaving

- Gago DM
-Guti CM/AM
Stage 2 excluding the non related footballers who play in a different position & which you listed like a troll
Xabi
Lass
Diarra
Drenthe LWB/LM

that leaves VDV (26 ) & Kaka (27/28 ) as AM who compete with Canales who is also an AM not a DM not a CM not a LM

considering the possibility of VDV leaving in the next 2 years(won't even mention next summer) and since Canales will join Real in season 2011/2012 if the deal go through and the new UEFA rule which require a certain number of home grown players

trying to think like you and explore that brain of yours , you must be worried that if you (Barca ) bought Robinho you will threaten Pique position in the team ... why do you need him when you have Puyol,Abidal,Alves & Pique ? what more can Robinho offer you ?

stage 3 we conclude your just watched football 3 weeks ago

so don't make a fool of yourself anymore

what an idiot. okay you keep buying players and praying that something will work out. continue to waste money, discard players like used kleenex's, and change coaches every 7 months. by the way, when's pelligrini's turn coming? i'm guessing if you are in 3rd place come April, he'll be sacked before the year ends.

foolish fans, ridiculous transfer policy, no patience or player loyalty, over-inflated egos. welcome to real madrid!

Moe