Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Inter 2-0 down, they need a striker, Icardi doesn't cut it.

Mario should be available in January, Mancini is like a father to him. They should bring Balotelli back

Chainsaw

Killahead
How such an average set of players are allowed to wear Inter's shirt for many years is beyond me. Nagatomo, Guarin, Ranocchia, Palacio, Kuzmanovic all need to GTFO. Dodo was given another chance in a new role this time and he sucked once again. He didn't even last a halftime. I hope Thohir doesn't sit on his ass the whole January doing nothing. This team with these players are just hopeless.

Ode to Django

It is pretty bad, although i would say your overall performance has much improved over Mazzarri, despite the results. Not a good start for Mancini though.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I wasn't angry with the overall play even when the team was 0-2 down. But individual mistakes, or better say individual shittiness, boy that was truly overwhelming to watch.

Anyway this comeback reminds me of the good old days under Mancio. Happy with the spirit the team showed in the second half. What a performance and what a Golazo by Kovacic! :worthy::worthy::worthy: Icardi ever since coming back from injury has been rusty and wasteful in many matches. Very disappointed with him. The last minute chance was gonna make an epic comeback come true, but I can't say I am not unhappy at the end. I was entertained!

Dear Santa, please make some players disappear in this coming January. Amen.

XaviMessiGirl

Razor said:
How such an average set of players are allowed to wear Inter's shirt for many years is beyond me. Nagatomo, Guarin, Ranocchia, Palacio, Kuzmanovic all need to GTFO. Dodo was given another chance in a new role this time and he sucked once again. He didn't even last a halftime. I hope Thohir doesn't sit on his ass the whole January doing nothing. This team with these players are just hopeless.

Kuz and Guarin I agree with... and Palacio has definitely declined. The others I'd keep though.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Kuz and Guarin I agree with... and Palacio has definitely declined. The others I'd keep though.

Ranocchia and Nagatomo? I was very supportive of Ranocchia up to this day. But he was given enough chances to improve, but unfortunately I barely see any progression in him over the years. Nagatomo was never a big team material. He's best only as a squad player and to sell shirts in Japan.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Can someone tell me why is the supercup held now? Why wasn't it played at the start of the season?

zanela

Tevez doing what he always does best. lol

Atleast the much maligned, ridiculed, bashed, talentless choker did his part.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Shouldn't take penalties. The first thing which came to my mind was his Copa America Pen miss.

L

linetty

Most of these penalties were fantastic, so well taken. Great shoot out.

Ode to Django

Never ceases to amaze me how Napoli can win any game, absolutely dire.

Paul Pogba with the most daft penalty of all times, someone give him an award

Home of Barca Fans