Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

Chainsaw

Killahead
lol what a second half! Nice finish by Icardi but what a dickish move by him later. Osvaldo was pretty stupid reacting like that. He could get himself sent-off. And Kovacic? lol WTH son! Of all the players he had to do that ridiculous tackle! Inter deserved better in the second half but I'm not complaining. Icardi needs to grow a lot, not only as the player but in personality. Some of his moves are really some steps backwards in his progress. Hope he won't throw his talent away.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Meanwhile in the dressing room...

original.jpg

XaviMessiGirl

Inter were dominated at the beginning (I had no hope after watching the first 10 min) and then Juve just fell apart in the second half. Still annoyed that Icardi didn't pass the ball, could very well have been a winner if he hadn't selfishly taken the shot himself, though that's still no excuse for Osvaldo to act like an idiot during a derby. Just let Mancini deal with it - like he likely did by subbing him off a few minutes later.

And man it's gonna suck if Kovacic gets the maximum suspension. Not to mention the two usual starting CB's both got themselves suspended for the next match.

Neymessi

A team's defence lies on the scale with end points as milan and atletico.Milan are terrible defensively.I wonder how they have not conceded yet.

Home of Barca Fans