Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

XaviMessiGirl

Won't complain about the penalty as it was a dumb move by Vidic, but we should be up 2-1 as Brozovic was onside for that disallowed goal.

Leo_Messi

Inter are playing against a Juve B team that has nothing to play for other than pride and who have a Coppa Italia final to play in 4 days time against Napoli. Who moreover just played a very difficult and demanding CL-semifinal return leg against RM away in desert heat.

Yet Inter Merda does what they do best. Flop. Can't even defeat the B team of Juve at home when fighting for a Europa League spot.

Priceless.:lol:

Don Morata with another goal.:worthy:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Inter are playing against a Juve B team that has nothing to play for other than pride and who have a Coppa Italia final to play in 4 days time. Who moreover just played a very difficult and demanding CL-semifinal return leg against RM away in desert heat.

Yet Inter Merda does what they do best. Flop. Can't even defeat the current Juve B at home when fighting for a Europa League spot.

CFJSgNbUUAEwgU6.jpg:large

Chainsaw

Killahead
Inter are playing against a Juve B team that has nothing to play for other than pride and who have a Coppa Italia final to play in 4 days time against Napoli. Who moreover just played a very difficult and demanding CL-semifinal return leg against RM away in desert heat.

Yet Inter Merda does what they do best. Flop. Can't even defeat the B team of Juve at home when fighting for a Europa League spot.

Pirceless when an AC Merda fan is laughing at Inter for flopping. :lol: Looking forward to your marching toward the CL tomorrow.

Leo_Messi

Pirceless when an AC Merda fan is laughing at Inter for flopping. :lol: Looking forward to your marching toward the CL tomorrow.

7>3. Enough said.

AC Milan are currently a laughing stock as well. Nobody is denying that but Inter are definitely that as well hence why I am laughing. You are free to laugh at Milan all you want to.

Leo_Messi

Who?

Relax. It's all banter. I told you that you are allowed to make fun of AC Milan all that you want to. I won't cry for that reason as everyone can see that the team is performing very poorly. That should not prevent me from laughing at Inter a bit should it?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
he hasn't referred to any royal heritage yet, he also said his one of his favourite football moments was italy beating france in 2006.

leo - just relax and let these inter fans with their massive inferiority complexes do their thang.

Home of Barca Fans