Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Good for Empoli, always play well whenever i catch them, let down by there ageing strikers.

Napoli are horrible, good squad on paper, but there play is absolutely woeful.

The last team i would watch in Serie A is Napoli.

XaviMessiGirl

Good for Empoli, always play well whenever i catch them, let down by there ageing strikers.

Napoli are horrible, good squad on paper, but there play is absolutely woeful.

The last team i would watch in Serie A is Napoli.

I wish they would sell Insigne so I wouldn't have to watch their games anymore.

And I like that you would rather watch Inter than Napoli. :p

RevoTeller

[youtube]l0FTQCw8sv0[/youtube]

Aging legends such as Eto'o, Cambiasso, Walter Samuel and retired legends such as Nesta, Shevchenko, Leonardo, Maldini, Zanetti, Seedorf, Crespo, Brehme, Cafù...

Look at these names, and now look at current players of AC Milan and Inter Milan: absurd how they went downhill.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The #sweetyears

paolobobo.jpg

vieri_maldini_sweet_years_getty.jpg

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So much for Serie A and Italian football being dead and buried.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/bobbymc...the-way-back-and-juventus-is-leading-the-way/

Some good points. It would be fitting if Juventus reached the CL final while either Napoli or Viola reached the UEFA Europa League final or both of them even.

"This season promises to deliver another healthy boost to Juventus revenues. Even if Juventus goes out to Real Madrid there is a very good chance that the Italian club will pocket more money than any other club, even the winner."

???

Darko

Fiorentina plays some good attacking football but they are a mess defensively, too soft and disorganized.

Home of Barca Fans