Seung Woo Lee

L

linetty

That was quite a while ago. And he scored even better ones at this tournament.

Zangash

Banned
Hah, I did watch it after I made that post. I still maintain I want to see him with the B team, though. Even Bojan was a beast as a youngster.

BBZ8800

Just saw this goal on reddit:

https://gfycat.com/AnySardonicAmethystsunbird

Poor defending, but still, great goal.

A good goal.
And yet another annoying celebration/diva attitude.

It seems that lately we have a bunch of younger players with annoying attitude (Neymar, Deulofeu, Halilovic, Lee...).
We need some kind of a teacher of someone who will slightly guide these guys and give them a slap from time to time.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
This is the youngster that those rumors were about? The ones that RM is looking to lure him away from Barca or something like that. He already has the proper celebrations and attitude :neymar: .

Zangash

Banned
A good goal.
And yet another annoying celebration/diva attitude.

It seems that lately we have a bunch of younger players with annoying attitude (Neymar, Deulofeu, Halilovic, Lee...).
We need some kind of a teacher of someone who will slightly guide these guys and give them a slap from time to time.

I don't see much wrong with that celebration. From what I know of him he's nothing like the other three players you mentioned attitude-wise.

BBZ8800

I don't see much wrong with that celebration. From what I know of him he's nothing like the other three players you mentioned attitude-wise.

There were comments about that celebration in the past like:
"Scoring goals like messi and celebrating like ronaldo. We got a hybrid here."

L

linetty

There were comments about that celebration in the past like:
"Scoring goals like messi and celebrating like ronaldo. We got a hybrid here."
He did celebrate like Ronaldo but only because they were playing Japan. It was the only time he did it.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Just read on Marca that real might try to lure him in, taking advantage of the fact that he can't play until he turns 18.. I'm not sure, but can he play for Real then ? isn't the law the same ? or can't he play because of the ban ?

From what I understood reading about Také that left, and was 14, he couldn't play until he was 18, not just for 2 years (duration of the ban).

L

linetty

Just read on Marca that real might try to lure him in, taking advantage of the fact that he can't play until he turns 18.. I'm not sure, but can he play for Real then ? isn't the law the same ? or can't he play because of the ban ?

From what I understood reading about Také that left, and was 14, he couldn't play until he was 18, not just for 2 years (duration of the ban).
The ban doesn't allow them to play for a European club till they're 18. Take would have to wait 4,5 years so he came back to his home country.

Seung-Woo Lee will be able to play in January 2016 and he will wait (he could leave if Real offered him more money but he's loyal to Barca).

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The ban doesn't allow them to play for a European club till they're 18. Take would have to wait 4,5 years so he came back to his home country.

Seung-Woo Lee will be able to play in January 2016 and he will wait (he could leave if Real offered him more money but he's loyal to Barca).

Ok so that was my understanding, RM just trying to be nasty again but they actually have no way of assuring him play time before barça can.. so it all comes down to his loyalty, and i've read that he is pretty eager to make it in Barça which is cool! :)

Home of Barca Fans