Seung Woo Lee

kozza

How moron can be Fifa, they now target kids they have already punished to make sure they don't play friendlies, FRIENDLIES ! I have no words...

DinhoR10

Barca needs to arrange for closed off practice matches. Get a team to come play us kind of like summer pre season. Just to keep him match aware when he's not playing with korea.

frog-fcb

Could we not loan him out to korea now even for 6 months to keep him playing then bring him back to training so he is ready to.rock when his ban is lifted. Surely playing at a lower level is better than not playing

khaled_a_d

Could we not loan him out to korea now even for 6 months to keep him playing then bring him back to training so he is ready to.rock when his ban is lifted. Surely playing at a lower level is better than not playing

Officially the kid is FA and he can play anywhere in S.Korea .but is he interested to do it?and if we push him can we guarantee he will come back?

frog-fcb

Im sure we could give him a contract at the moment with the ban in place and loan him out like we have with that dutch kid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You guys might come under FIFA investigations on the transfers of minors yourself. :xavi:

All the more of a reason to snatch him quickly :neymar: . Even if we do I believe Uncle Flo will take care of it, in one way or another. Either by evading it or by spending some serious cash on some wise signings.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I hope RM snatches him, he looks interesting :neymar: .

No club can sign him without finding itself in the same shit as Barça, he's under 18 and not european.

Plus he insisted time and time again he wants to make it at barça, you can't by the love for the shirt :)

For everything else there's Florencito and Mastercard ^^

MaxY

Devil May Cry
No club can sign him without finding itself in the same shit as Barça, he's under 18 and not european.

Plus he insisted time and time again he wants to make it at barça, you can't by the love for the shirt :)

For everything else there's Florencito and Mastercard ^^

Florentino already converted plenty of Cules into Madridistas using the Flo Mold.

Vlom

Florentino already converted plenty of Cules into Madridistas using the Flo Mold.

Only because barça (wrongly) didn't want them if you're talking about Modric and Isco.

I don't think Figo or Ronaldo Fenomeno had any love for anything other than money.

Xavinho

Only because barça (wrongly) didn't want them if you're talking about Modric and Isco.

Where exactly would you have fit Modric into our 2012 midfield when we had Xavi and Iniesta still playing at a high level, as well as Cesc and Thiago fighting for places?

Similar question with Isco who signed for Real Madrid a few weeks before we decided to sell Thiago who was unhappy due to lack of playing time.

Vlom

Where exactly would you have fit Modric into our 2012 midfield when we had Xavi and Iniesta still playing at a high level, as well as Cesc and Thiago fighting for places?

The board could have predicted that at least one or two of those names would leave/not deliver etc no ?

At this point, the 4 of them are either not delivering or leaving, i'm no sporting director, but if I was, i'd be ashamed not to have foreseen the situation a bit better and let not 1 but 2 world class middfielders go, especially go to my worst enemy.

JamDav1982

The board could have predicted that at least one or two of those names would leave/not deliver etc no ?

At this point, the 4 of them are either not delivering or leaving, i'm no sporting director, but if I was, i'd be ashamed not to have foreseen the situation a bit better and let not 1 but 2 world class middfielders go, especially go to my worst enemy.

Modric was never going to be brought in 2012.

There was already a situation at the club where four top CMs could not be kept happy, they were not going to add a fifth.

Isco would have come as a sub nothing more, he and Iniesta will unlikely be able to play in the same starting eleven with any regularity.

The only CM they have missed out on that should have been signed was Kroos.

Xavinho

In 2012? No.

I can't see any reason why a then 26 year-old Modric would want to come sit on our bench to watch Xavi and Iniesta play, waiting for a chance to scrap it out for minutes with Fabregas and Thiago, instead of going to Real Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans