Seung Woo Lee

khaled_a_d

Where exactly would you have fit Modric into our 2012 midfield when we had Xavi and Iniesta still playing at a high level, as well as Cesc and Thiago fighting for places?

Similar question with Isco who signed for Real Madrid a few weeks before we decided to sell Thiago who was unhappy due to lack of playing time.

Thiago leaving was a matter of time way b4 RM signed Isco .once he didn't reach the minimal minutes needed it was just a matter of going to Manu or bayern
And even back then Cesc was a question mark .there was many doubts if he is a good fit and there was even offers for him .
I agree that Modric would have never fit here ,but Isco should have been a target for us

Morten

Thiago leaving was a matter of time way b4 RM signed Isco .once he didn't reach the minimal minutes needed it was just a matter of going to Manu or bayern
And even back then Cesc was a question mark .there was many doubts if he is a good fit and there was even offers for him .
I agree that Modric would have never fit here ,but Isco should have been a target for us

I find it hard to think about a team that Modric wouldnt fit into, really, even Barca.

khaled_a_d

I find it hard to think about a team that Modric wouldnt fit into, really, even Barca.

It is more of finding a place for him ,Cesc was just coming from his 1st year and Thiago was emerging with Xavi/Iniesta still working .there was totally no need to pay 40M for him

anguy

It is more of finding a place for him ,Cesc was just coming from his 1st year and Thiago was emerging with Xavi/Iniesta still working .there was totally no need to pay 40M for him

Exactly. Back then most people thought our midfield to be "set" for future. The problem is that Thiago went away, Fabregas became surprisingly poor after winter every year and Iniesta declined sooner than most people expected (30 years old midfielders are still in their prime).

L

linetty

This little beast is going to counqer the world, just let him play

mikia14

Lee has come to Korea and reporters were all over him. He was all over the sports news for a day or so. Some quotes.

When asked about nicknamed 'Korean Messi'
"Messi is an amazing player. I want to be like him."
"My dream is to surpass Messi and win a ballon-dor. I will work hard for it"

About Real Madrid
"Even if Real approach me I have no intention of leaving Barca"

About Fifa ban
"I haven't played a full game since U-16 Asian Championships last year, so I do not really know my fitness condition or how I will do on the pitch."
"My goal ATM is to get my physical levels to ny best and prepare for the U17 World cup this year."

He has also stated numereous times that he would like to be the youngest player ever to play for the Korean international A team.

L

linetty

New hairstyle

CDCNPhUWIAALDSl.jpg

CDCNPheW8AAw-9j.jpg

CDCNPhpWYAEl7es.jpg

CDCNPh9W4AADBej.jpg

King5Puyi

Asian guys can easily pull off funky hairstyles. No offence, but I puke everytime I see a black guy with a blonde or red hair.

Home of Barca Fans