Seydou Keita

Name one player that managed to score 75% of his free kicks ever! Hell name one that scored more than 50%

Edit: Awesome to have Keita back

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Name one player that managed to score 75% of his free kicks ever! Hell name one that scored more than 50%

Edit: Awesome to have Keita back
Im' not saying there are such players. I'm saying if u are the best team in the world and have so much technical ability i expect every player in that team to exercise and being able to kick freekicks like Ronaldinho /Beckham burried them. They have the time for it , they have technical feeling. So it is a shame they are not all good at it.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He isn't flawless today but he makes it so easy for the defenders/midfielders around him. He is always running into space to ask the ball, leaving an option to pass. Good work.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Im' not saying there are such players. I'm saying if u are the best team in the world and have so much technical ability i expect every player in that team to exercise and being able to kick freekicks like Ronaldinho /Beckham burried them. They have the time for it , they have technical feeling. So it is a shame they are not all good at it.

Comedy at its best :lol:

V

Valon

He was decent I'd say. Glad it was Valadollid otherwise we'd have problems with him as our DM.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Didn't get why he wasn't subbed.

energy and width.

it was actually brilliant by pep.

he sacrificed a direct threat like zlatan for more movement and possession in the middle.

as good as zlatan can be as a target, he can't run around that much because he's such a big guy he'll just run out of steam. keita isn't as stacked, so can move around more. plus by having him basically work the left side of the field he gave the holy trinity more room to work with because geta were always stretched across the pitch.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
also of course keita helps out more in midfield than zlatan would. having a combo of keita and busquets in DM means that the holy trinity could attack as a unit and work some sexy interplay (rather than, really, forcing one of xaviesta to stay back and be a defensive player while the other joins zlatan and messi).

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Keita could cover twice as much area as Ibra could if not more. tactically it was the better decision.

Home of Barca Fans