Seydou Keita

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
ohhh yea kieta proves why he is barca quality and a great squad player.....a usual sub he can come in and start and play a solid game and finished with a thundering goal

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Keita is the man! Everytime I see him in the starting lineup, I think to myself "WTF is Pep thinking?", but then the match goes on and I remember how badass Keita is... That goal was amazing, I though he was going to balloon it to the sky but what a pleasant surprise it was to see the ball right in the top corner...

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I'm the same way Evil lol. Well...not anymore. I used to wonder why he would get started sometimes....until he MADE me realize how valuable he is for us. Now I have no worries what so ever when I see his name in the starting 11 :D. Solid game today all around...and the goal. Made me get up out of my seat and run around yelling "KEITA LET'S GOOOOOO! :mental:"...really made that game for me :lol:

iookram

Keita is the man! Everytime I see him in the starting lineup, I think to myself "WTF is Pep thinking?", but then the match goes on and I remember how badass Keita is... That goal was amazing, I though he was going to balloon it to the sky but what a pleasant surprise it was to see the ball right in the top corner...

This.

alex 10

Barcelona midfielder Seydou Keita, who was rumoured to be considering an offer from former club Olympique Marseille, has refuted the possibility of such a move, maintaining he would remain at Camp Nou.

The Mali international is contracted to the La Liga champions till 2014, and he comes on mostly as substitute, having played full time in just 11 games this season.

Yet, he’s not considering leaving the Culers for French Ligue 1 Olympique Marseille where he made his senior debut in 1999, in a bid to get more playing time and probably end his career.

“With Xavi and Iniesta for example, the competition is very tough in my position,” Keita told France Football Thursday.

“However, I’m not doing badly each time I get the chance to play. I’ve played close to 20 games this season. Even if I now get less playing time, I’m happy here, Barcelona is a top club,” said the 31-year-old former Lens player.

“I read on the news that I was in contact with Marseille and that I spoke to the management. I want to say that this is not true. I’ve had no contact with them. I have great respect for Marseille as everyone knows, but I must say that this story was invented. And more so, I’m not thinking of moving from Barcelona at the moment. I’m only thinking of the tough games ahead of us,” Keita said.

Keita scored one of Barcelona’s five goals against Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk during the UEFA Champions League quarterfinals first leg played on Wednesday, which ended 5-1 for Barca

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
“I read on the news that I was in contact with Marseille and that I spoke to the management. I want to say that this is not true. I’ve had no contact with them. I have great respect for Marseille as everyone knows, but I must say that this story was invented. And more so, I’m not thinking of moving from Barcelona at the moment. I’m only thinking of the tough games ahead of us,” Keita said.

Keita scored one of Barcelona’s five goals against Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk during the UEFA Champions League quarterfinals first leg played on Wednesday, which ended 5-1 for Barca
don't worry meta he'll stay until we don't need him :D

xsever

Each time Pep sends in Keita to "seal the game", it does not happen. The same happened in the Arsenal game. Keita is nowadays a better attacking midfield. He is simply not a DM at all!

Let's hope Pep uses him wisely next time.

Vegy

If I remember correctly, when Abidal was shown a red card against Chelsea, Keita was sent to play as a left back.

Home of Barca Fans