Seydou Keita

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed. Iniesta wasn't there but that didn't show in possession department. Keita gave us more balance and I loved his runs in the box eventhough it didn't work this time.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
:wothy: kieta....wat a legend and a class player for us to call upon when needed and doesn't whine about playing time

BarcaGirl

I was really worried when the news came up that Iniesta won't play. I wasn't sure if Keita would be good enough, but boy, he really was amazing today! He proved me so wrong ...hats of to his man!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Confronting Arbeloa was enough for me!

Get used to it BarcaGirl, the guy never disappoints, he proves me wrong every single match he plays...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_mmsmug.gif

nebeer

Love is All
Playing Keita in midfield served us perfectly. His physical presence neutralized the RM DMs to a great extent. And he played well. Kudos man :)

Vegy

Playing Keita in midfield served us perfectly. His physical presence neutralized the RM DMs to a great extent. And he played well. Kudos man :)

Some say he was quiet but as you said, he gave us the much needed physical presence against Pepe, Alonso and Diarra. An that was invaluable yesterday.

majql

What a goal! Great header! Too bad he is not couple years younger so he could be playing like that for more years..

Home of Barca Fans