Seydou Keita

gimmick

milan reportedly preparing a bid for him, if its a decent one, though i really like him, sell i says

Why? He is about the most dependable player in the squad. He knows he is not 1st choice, is happy with that, but will always do a good job when asked. He showed that a number of times this passed season. Whether he starts, or is a sub, the job is done confidently and quietly. And he is good for a goal every now and then as well.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
7161970475.jpg

Hahahahaha, perfect answer!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let Keita retire at Barcelona.
Guys like him are an example to be followed by our youngsters.
Humility, had work and team play. I love the guy.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
AC Milan being linked to Seydou and El Confidencial claims that Keita had instructed his agents to look for a club for first team play, 2 months ago

W

woobie

The italian version of the Keita rumour is coming from Tuttosport -- which is a Torino paper and usually only good for Juve stuff. (equivalent to reading Barca rumours in Marca sort of thing)

LaMessiah

AC Milan being linked to Seydou and El Confidencial claims that Keita had instructed his agents to look for a club for first team play, 2 months ago

If it's true, you can't blame the guy... when he's on the pitch, he's an excellent player. I hope he wants to retire here and never leaves though... great work ethic, great teammate and all around good dude.

lovebarca

guys anybody remember,almost two months ago at the time of season ending sport reported "keita told his agent not to call him for new club's offer,he is happy at barcelona"

Barcafan 2304

Maybe there will be a change of heart. With the rise of Thiago and probable arrival of Cesc, you cannot blame Keita if he feels his opportunities are getting more and more limited

M

mitkoa7x

I would understand if he left the club, I just hope IF he leaves, his departure to be in a peacefull manner without hard feelings. A move to a grand club where he would get a starting 11 spot would be very nice for him. :worthy: :keita:

Home of Barca Fans