Seydou Keita

Maria

Jds is butt and thiago is a kid. I agree we need to think future but keita is steel at the top level doing the hussling others dont wanna do. Plus he doesnt whine about play time. He stays

Thiago can be just as physical and if we want to get some money on Keita now it would be the time to sell him..I wouldn't mind if he stays, but I worry about Thiago's development.

Pepe Silvia

Thiago can be just as physical and if we want to get some money on Keita now it would be the time to sell him..I wouldn't mind if he stays, but I worry about Thiago's development.
You know who else is a physical beast in midfield under cover? Everyones favorite as of late Cesc haha... Thiago is developing just fine and will always get minutes. Hes playing in big games already this season.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
You know who else is a physical beast in midfield under cover? Everyones favorite as of late Cesc haha... Thiago is developing just fine and will always get minutes. Hes playing in big games already this season.

correctamundo.

can't be selling Keita. he's a fucking hero!

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Keita: "I love Barcelona and it's difficult to find a better team, but I am ambitious and want to play football week in, week out." [sky]
Keita: "A challenge somewhere else is attractive to me. However, let's wait until the end of the season with Barcelona and see what happens"

I think he's probably going in the summer... :(

gingerless

sounds like he's leaving... it is rather sad but i don't think there's a better time for him and for the club (especially looking at silva rumours)

M

mitkoa7x

I'd be sad to see him go but I hope he gets a lot more action than he gets with us.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
WhoScored.com ‏ @WhoScored Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Best pass success rates in Europe's top 5 leagues: Keita 93.2%, Britton 93.2%, Thiago Alcantara 92.8%, Xavi 92.7, Nasri 92.5%

:keita:

La LL

Generally Delightful
I've always been a Keita supporter. He doesn't complain about the limited time he is given compared to other players, he's almost always consistent when he plays and he's humble.

Besides he's getting old. Let him play out his last season at the club I say.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I guess it really doesn't depend on the club, as I am sure Pep and the club love him... It's totally up to him, as you said, his career is nearing its final years, so will he want to play more minutes in a "lesser" team or be a squad player for us?

Home of Barca Fans