Seydou Keita

messi1987

I love you so SEYDOU ♥♥♥♥♥

He is the man of the match! Since the africa cup in Äquatorialguinea and Gabun where he lead MALI to the third place i love im even more!
He is definetly hte best black player of every time! Not only because of this galctic goool today!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
0+barcelona+lyon+seydou+keita+thankful.jpg

awesome stuff, my man, but I meant from today!

also can someone explain this "Keiteeeee" thing? I don't get it.

abual3bed1

barcastuff ‏ @barcastuff

Guardiola: "Keita scored a wonderful goal. He never plays bad. If you need him to play 2 minutes, he'll give everything in those 2 minutes"

Guardiola: "One of the most wonderful things that happened to me in the last 4 years is having met Keita."

:pep:

He killed it! If I were Pep, I'd definitely think about benching Fabregas and letting Keita play against Leverkusen. That second match-turner goal was just brilliant. :blush:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
barcastuff ‏ @barcastuff

Guardiola: "Keita scored a wonderful goal. He never plays bad. If you need him to play 2 minutes, he'll give everything in those 2 minutes"

Guardiola: "One of the most wonderful things that happened to me in the last 4 years is having met Keita."

:keita:

mixer

barcastuff ‏ @barcastuff

:wub:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
barcastuff ‏ @barcastuff

86Kpp.gif

zanela

Top strike that!...alongside Bayern and Shakhtar for me. Nice set-up for Iniesta as well.

We need a compilation video of his blaugrana goals n assists.

Home of Barca Fans