Seydou Keita

dalitis8

Banned
the only person "throwing BS" is you. having a fucking thesaurus does not acutally help cover your crap opinions as facts or valid view points.

Keita is great because he offers a role that none of our other players can offer -- box - to -box. At the same time he is very effective in attack, sometimes even at DM.

I'll give you an interesting fact, that glory hunters like yourself enjoy: Keita took fucking Mali to the 3rd place of U-20 WC, the very one that had Spain with Casillas and Xavi, who lost out to the very Keita at being chosen as the player of the tournament.

Many in here claimed that Keita is better than Cesc. I said that is not even remotely true.

I firmly believe that I am right, and they are wrong. Simple as.

If by the U-20 WC example you mean that Keita was a good player some 14 years ago, then I do not really disagree.

If you are trying to say that he is better than Xavi, then I am really sorry for you.

E

estranged

People are saying Keita > Cesc because they know they'll get a reaction out of you, you're as much to blame for being such an attention seeker and making such a huge deal of these comments. Keita is not really better than cesc, but he understands team values (at least it seems so) better than Cesc and is willing to do all he can to help the team whereas cesc just walks around the pitch like hes going for a jog and doesn't seem to give a fuck. Keita is a brilliant utility player, cesc is not contributing anything noteworthy right now. Keita definitely helped us a lot more against Gijon.

abual3bed1

People are saying Keita > Cesc because they know they'll get a reaction out of you, you're as much to blame for being such an attention seeker and making such a huge deal of these comments. Keita is not really better than cesc, but he understands team values (at least it seems so) better than Cesc and is willing to do all he can to help the team whereas cesc just walks around the pitch like hes going for a jog and doesn't seem to give a fuck. Keita is a brilliant utility player, cesc is not contributing anything noteworthy right now. Keita definitely helped us a lot more against Gijon.

let's not be harsh on Cesc .. Keita was awesome against Gijon and Cesc wasn't .. that doesn't mean Cesc has been crap all season as you claimed .. I don't like him but let's be fair to a player who scored many important goals so far ..

abual3bed1

need a pic of him doing Sajdah.

come on, internet, don't let me down.

04_03_2012_919413308118371.gif

couldn't find a jpg for it

dalitis8

Banned

Does your entire worldview of football depend on the most recent game?

Home of Barca Fans