Seydou Keita

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
30hpguq.gif

What a stunner!
haha wonderful that... as good as his goal from last night

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Back on topic, Keita is a fucking gamer. Such a hero.

The man just knows how to take care of business. The rest of the team could learn a lot from King Keita.

Yugi

he plays he delivers he scores
keiteeeeeeeeeee you hero

dalitis is going nuts... talking about scoring important goals?
remember this title winning goal? awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah, come at me

Hatem Ben Arfa

When someone claims that Keita is twice the player that Cesc is, and that he could walk into any side in Europe, I am bound to insult him a little bit. This is the zero-point decency that a fan who understands just a little bit about the game must have.

Just because people mix their emotions/wishes/desires and fantasies with brutal reality, it doesn't mean that I will sing to their tune. I will be singing mine.

And when you, or any which one of the rest of the posters that disagreed with me previously, find a single football "expert" or "journalist" or manager, that will agree on Keita being superior to Cesc, or Thiago being better than Cesc, then it must be me spoiling the forum.

Otherwise...

who is saying Keita is superior to Cesc?

we are all laughing at you because you are belittling Keita and the goal he scored by saying it's not an important goal and that he has to score against Madrid in Mourinho's face to be important enough to impress you :lol:

it's so pathetic that it's funny

even more funny, you seem to want to bring Fabregas into every conversation and compare to everything and anything.

Keita is an important player for Barca and has put in some very good performances and scored some very important goals for Barcelona before and is one of our most consistent players and a good man off the pitch too. that is why he is so highly valued by Guardiola.

M

mitkoa7x

Keita shouldnt leave, he has an unique mixture of experience, skill and flair, he's too good for Liverpool and Milan.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Keita is an important player for Barca and has put in some very good performances and scored some very important goals for Barcelona before and is one of our most consistent players and a good man off the pitch too. that is why he is so highly valued by Guardiola.

:beer2:

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
So has dalitis already played down Keita's assist and goal as flukes and somehow brought Cesc in the conversation or am I too late to that party?

ricknattery

who is saying Keita is superior to Cesc?

we are all laughing at you because you are belittling Keita and the goal he scored by saying it's not an important goal and that he has to score against Madrid in Mourinho's face to be important enough to impress you :lol:

it's so pathetic that it's funny

even more funny, you seem to want to bring Fabregas into every conversation and compare to everything and anything.

To be fair, Dalitis didn't start the comparisons between Cesc and Keita. Someone posted Pep should bench Cesc and play Keita in next game and that's how it all started

Home of Barca Fans