Spanish Super Cup: Barca - Bilbao 1-1 (1-5 agg.)

vinni

I'm sorry!

The line-up I posted was actually from Barca's official twitter account.

But anyway, I deleted it now :)

Meh you had me fooled. I been cursing for the last half hour til i checked this thread again :lol:

Game on! 5-0 please!

FC B

It's over.
Soft pen, two crossbars, one ( imo ) soft red to pique, stupid lucho subs and startup formation = loss of the supercopa.

Unfortunate but that is it, you can never win all the time in this world, I'm fine with it if the players and Lucho truly learn from their mistakes !

Kuchi

Well Messi and Suarez didn't exactly show up, we controled the game, hope we get em next time

Cant help but blame mats for this one, btw..pique cant play in la liga due to the red.

raskolnikov

Told you it was a waste of energy and keyplayers to go all out in this game, worst thing is we now miss Pique in the first game which we will struggle greatly to win.

klc123

Any referees on the forum care to give their opinion on the sending off?
Unless the rules have changed, I've never heard of a player getting straight red for dissent.

This was an inconsequential game at the end of the day, but we defended absolutely shockingly. Teams used to park the bus against us, but since we've upped our game they use hack-football to contain us, not much we can do with such terrible refereeing.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Neymar and Alba better be back for the league game, cause I want to give these fuckers a good beating.

Home of Barca Fans