Spanish Super Cup: Barca - Bilbao 1-1 (1-5 agg.)

raki

Lucho is mad. They are gonna enter like bulls in the game. A few changes OK. That many is too risky.

Antimadridista1

Our coaches always liked, in the past, to make rotations when we play in Basque country, against the likes of Real Sociedad and Athletic Bilbao.
I hope that the outcome of this game won't have the same impact as the one in january.

Trying to stay positive though, but I can hardly see us getting a win tonight unless Leo makes once again everything by himself.

Vamos !! Visca Barca

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think Lucho is trying to pull a reverse European Supercup, He's going to fuck up the starting lineup and then fix everything in the second half making substitutions...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, as long as we don't lose with more than 1 goal, I'm happy. Hoping for some Messi magic, tho.

PhilS

Lucho knows how tired the 120 minute men are from the short rest, the long trip from Georgia and the considerable trip to Bilbao. He also might sub for Alves, Messi and Suarez. If resting the players who need rest costs this game and/or this cup, so be it. In the big picture, it would be irresponsible to burn out players and risk injury before the season begins.

His first team will then be in good shape for the game next Monday. They can get a good result, go into the season feeling good. With or without this minor cup.

Home of Barca Fans