Spanish Super Cup: Barca - Bilbao 1-1 (1-5 agg.)

Alik

It's the prudent lineup, and the best that could be done given the squad that we have.

Hope Messi, Suarez and Pedro bring their A-game. If they do, we'll win. (I don't expect much from the midfield.)

If not, a draw is fine too. Even a one goal loss, in the worst case scenario.

Darko

Smart line up from Lucho, I'd rather lost this game than have Busi/Raki/Iniesta injured. Hope our front line bails us out or for Rafinha to have a magical game.

EdmondDantes

I like the line up. It's good to see Iniesta is fit enough to be on the bench, no injury worries thankfully. I got a little scared the way he went off the field the other night...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Madre mia, wtf is this shit? Not a single chance. Midfield is absolute fucked. Get Iniesta and Rakitic on!!!!!!!!

silvia

that freekick😅😅😅 i think we can win tonight. not bad as much as i imagine. but passmisses in our area is shit.

mazp

Madre mia, wtf is this shit? Not a single chance. Midfield is absolute fucked. Get Iniesta and Rakitic on!!!!!!!!

Why are you shocked? Barca have no depth. Been like that for a few seasons now. Seen this all before..:lol:

Galning

The reserves are really trying to show what they can do tonight. Bartra, Vermaelen, Adriano, Rafinha, Sergi Roberto, Pedro, ... all performing wonderful. Really giving Lucho problems for his future line-ups.

Home of Barca Fans