Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

companyofcules

Told you, no team sports should be allowed and the Olympics should be for the followers of Greco-Roman culture not a fenced Alimpistan. The frauds sold the very heart of the western world for money.

Loki

Madness in Argentina - Morocco match at Olympics:
• Argentina equalize in 90+16' to make it 2-2
• Morocco fans invade the pitch and throw stuff at Argentinian players
• Game is stopped
• Game is resumed after 2 hours and referee goes to VAR and rules out 's goal

Loki

Let's see how Israel gonna play in one hour. I predict a huge scandal. Prepare for Palestine flags, chants and if Israel scores/wins in the last minutes, it's gonna be madness probably.

Windhook

Israeli staff would be heavily guarded, due to events of 1972 Olympics, but wouldn't rule out attempts of terrorist attacks here and there.

companyofcules

Madness in Argentina - Morocco match at Olympics:
• Argentina equalize in 90+16' to make it 2-2
• Morocco fans invade the pitch and throw stuff at Argentinian players
• Game is stopped
• Game is resumed after 2 hours and referee goes to VAR and rules out 's goal
Olympics are a celebration of individual prowess, not tribal confrutations, not a platform for the followers of the Pedophile who collapsed half of the Roman and Helenistic world. I would ban Russia, Poland too and most of the Balkans because they put no value on Humanism or Individual Quality. They have their own sports like stoning for Islam, and running circles around stones or knee and elbow circling holy sites for the Christian fanatics.
Enough is enough in my opinion, if there is no push back we will end in museums

Loki

Israeli staff would be heavily guarded, due to events of 1972 Olympics, but wouldn't rule out attempts of terrorist attacks here and there.
They play in Paris, yeah outside the stadium gonna be heavily guarded, but what about inside. Every pitch invader could be a possible terrorist with a knife.

Loki

Looks like it was a proper shitshow. Argentinian players were robbed at their hotel and then on the pitch.

Lionel Messi on Instragam: "Unbelievable."

Nico Tagliafico on X just now: "Leave out the circus, can we talk about the reason why it was suspended or are we going to continue being stupid? If it had been the other way around I can't even imagine what they would be saying!"

Otamendi: “This is historical. Morocco didn’t even want to play, we had talked about it already. It has never happened to me that a game was defined 1 hour & 40 minutes later.”

Mascherano: "Yesterday they broke into our property and they robbed us. Almada's stuff was stolen. They ask us to show ID for everything but then they let these things happen. Fireworks got thrown at us. They told us the game was over. Even Morocco didn't want to play."

companyofcules

They play in Paris, yeah outside the stadium gonna be heavily guarded, but what about inside. Every pitch invader could be a possible terrorist with a knife.
Probably all the French army, Intel and Police is involved, plus parts of NATO. It's safe as it can be in a country in a covert civil war, but how on Earth this is the spirit of Olympics.
If you can't hold them with regular policing that means the Olympics mean nothing for your country.
Also team sports add the tribes that are hostile to each other and can be infiltrated.
Football is just an entertainment, the Olympics had deeper meanings

Loki

What are these insane extra times. 8 mins Spain, 16 minutes Argentina, 12 mins Ukraine.

Home of Barca Fans