Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Girlfriend of sorts just came back from Paris. On every corner a police man with a machine gun. And now security is just about to ramp up with check points.
But not to worry. Random Australian girl wandered a bit too far and was gangraped by kebab mongrels.

Viva olympics

Loki

We already have the first world record in archery even before the opening ceremony.

Republic of Korea's Lim Sihyeon, with a score of 694 (out of a possible 720) , sets a new world record in the women's individual recurve archery ranking round, breaking both An San's Olympic record 680 from Tokyo 2020 (in 2021) and Kang Chaeyoung's world record of 692 set at the 2019 World Championships.

Loki

So the head coach of Canada's women's football team got fired, because she authorized? spying on her opponents with drones.
V3LNWZQATNDSNFTHD4YUZFPFXQ.JPG

My first thought is after I saw her picture, why do I think she also uses pronouns to introduce herself?
My second thought is, it doesn't matter if she can see the whole training of her opponent, because she doesn't look like she could get an advantage out of it anyways.
My third thought is, why I'm not surprised a women's team does that kind of obvious pathetic shit.

Messi983

Usually don't care but actually looking forward to the Opening ceremony today. Hope everything will be ok.

serghei

I just read that TGV and other operators of fast trains have been targeted by vandalism. The fuck is going on there?

Loki

I just read that TGV and other operators of fast trains have been targeted by vandalism. The fuck is going on there?
Neo marxists, other leftist idiots and islamic mobs know they don't face any real consequences for destroying property in the western states, so they continue doing it.

Gnidrologist

Wow, that being there is "she"? Well, that's the rare case, where pronoun introduction would really be useful.
Negroization of a country. It always plays out the same way, no matter where. Should've listened to evil raycis, when there was still something to loose. Now it doesn't matter anymore. Enjoy what you fought for, libs.

Home of Barca Fans