Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Loki

As for the 200m, brilliant for Gabi Thomas. All I could think about when they came out and were lining up is how fucking stunning black women are. Amazing.
She is a cutie. But the absolute highlight was Duplantis' gf yesterday for me. Following close Spain's Moreno :3

Loki

For the first time ever are Italian girls in the semis in volleyball. At least according to the german commentator

edit: semis are: Brazil - US and Italy - Turkey

Iniesta Ultra

Another hottie

d156bf4acdd537fcabba5ecd9ce52a44.jpg

Maradona37

Duplantis makes pole vault looks so easy.
To the untrained eye and someone who knows nothing about pole vaulting (me), what I think is that he looks unique in how he does it. It's hard to explain but he's clearly much faster than most vaulters (he might race Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce in the 100m for an experiment) and that is the first step - that top speed gives him more momentum when it comes to planting his pole (lol).

But after that, in the jump...he seems to just sail over effortlessly, whereas all the other guys I have seen look like they're straining to miss the pole. I don't know if it's a combination of his incredible talent, his body shape and type, his size, the way he moves his body and arches his back. But his vaulting is an absolutely gorgeous thing to watch - it just looks like such perfect form to my (as I say) untrained eye.

He just looks like he sails over as I say. Like he's being carried over by wings. The other guys look less fluid and more 'strained'.

Like I say it's difficult to put into words what I mean, without being a pole vault follower in general.

Loki

Favour Ofili cried after her 200m run yesterday, because it turned out her Nigerian team forgot to register her for the 100m race. Her best time this year would have given her even the silver medal in that race. And that's not even the end of it, 4 years ago she couldn't compete in Tokyo either because her team fucked up with the doping tests.

Tragic story. Somehow I think there's more behind it. I remember some story from a few years ago where female football players of an african team had to sleep with the coach if they wanted to be nominated. Who knows the reason now for which her federation fucks her over like that. You don't forget these things accidentally. Corruption is everywhere, especially in third world federations.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
VInesh Phogat got disqualified from the last round of women's 50kg wrestling finals. Her weight was measured at 50.1 kgs, so it was 100 gm more. LOL
Girl had the Silver secured, now they will only give the Gold to the other finalist and two bronze to the ones that lost in the Semifinals.
For the semifinals, she was measured at 49,7 kgs.
Crazy that you could get disqualified for a mere 100gm. Well, it is what it is.

Messi983

also, your girl Tania eliminated in quarter finals. :( Still couldn't watch beach volleyball over last week as TV coverage just sucks and there are not even any streams I could find.

66b10e7819e05.jpeg

Home of Barca Fans