Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Maradona37

Team Canada is in the final! I'm sorry for the quality of these photos, but Germany is a 3rd world country where state tv calls this quality full hd. I also know I couldn't be a ref in a women's beach volleyball game. I would only look at their XX chromosomes and miss everything else. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

View attachment 10709
That is Full HD if you live in 1950.

Maradona37

And it costs us 17€ every fuckin month. Mandatory, no matter if you have a tv at home or not. They get 17€ from like 30 million households each month and provide this quality.
Daft cunts indeed.

Sounds like the BBC over here. They charge for a TV license, which my mum pays in her house. This allows them to (according to them) make better shows, have no ads, and have better programming in general. Match of the Day (PL highlights) is awful. To be fair they make some good shows eg Attenborough documentaries, Peaky Blinders, Sherlock. But if you wanna watch them legally - even on iplayer - they force the subscription. And I don't know if it's the same over there, but their scaremongering tactics with anyone who doesn't have a license are terrible.

I think the rule is you need the license to watch live TV or anything streamed on iplayer, but not for streaming outside BBC. So if you watched Netflix exclusive then legally you don't need a license. Not entirely positive on that though.

Loki

Daft cunts indeed.

Sounds like the BBC over here. They charge for a TV license, which my mum pays. This allows them to (according to them) make better shows, have no ads, and have better programming in general. Match of the Day (PL highlights) is awful. To be fair they make some good shows ec Attenborough documentaries, Peaky Blinders, Sherlock. But if you wanna watch them legally - even on iplayer - they force the subscription. And I don't know if it's the same over there, but their scaremongering tactics with anyone who doesn't have a license are terrible.

I think the rule is you need the license to watch live TV or anything on iplayer, but not for streaming. So if you watched Netflix exclusive then legally you don't need a license. Not entirely positive on that though.
German's made it way easier. Whether you have 100 tvs at home or live in the woods like Robinson Crusoe, you pay 17€ each month for the state tv or go to jail. And every few years they increase the payment, because they have difficulties to pay 5-6 figure pensions of their employees.

edit: And the funniest part is, they explain they need an independent TV to broadcast the truth, but in reality it's contaminated with leftists propaganda.

Maradona37

German's made it way easier. Whether you have 100 tvs at home or live in the woods like Robinson Crusoe, you pay 17€ each month for the state tv or go to jail.
That's awful man. Going to jail for not paying a mandatory TV fee even if you don't have one or ever watch it.

Porque

In one hour is the women long jump final.

200w.gif

Loki

That's awful man. Going to jail for not paying a mandatory TV fee even if you don't have one or ever watch it.
Yes, some Germans refused to pay because they don't have a tv on principle and they were sent to jail, there were some reports about it. On the other hand, a judge gave probation to 9 arabs gang raping a drunk girl, because these poor souls were pushed to act this way through group pressure and in their minds they didn't do anything wrong.

Well let's stop it there, I get a bad mood again. Let's enjoy the last days in olympics with some nice looking XX chromosomes.

Maradona37

Yes, some Germans refused to pay because they don't have a tv on principle and they were sent to jail, there were some reports about it. On the other hand, a judge gave probation to 9 arabs gang raping a drunk girl, because these poor souls were pushed to act this way through group pressure and in their minds they didn't do anything wrong.

Well let's stop it there, I get a bad mood again. Let's enjoy the last days in olympics with some nice looking XX chromosomes.
That in the first paragraph is a disgrace. What the fuck is wrong with society?

Proves the elite care far more about money and preserving their power than their own citizens' welfare. It's like over here - rapists get a year and then out and guys who set up IPTV get 11 years.

Last edited:

Windhook

I'd take the independent media conversation in Politcs section gladly.

France and Germany are playing a thriller game. 40 seconds left with 2 points difference.

Home of Barca Fans