Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

delancey

Yes, some Germans refused to pay because they don't have a tv on principle and they were sent to jail, there were some reports about it. On the other hand, a judge gave probation to 9 arabs gang raping a drunk girl, because these poor souls were pushed to act this way through group pressure and in their minds they didn't do anything wrong.

Well let's stop it there, I get a bad mood again. Let's enjoy the last days in olympics with some nice looking XX chromosomes.
I remember reading that a German woman criticized the immigrant rapists and then she was sentenced to prison for her words, essentially getting more prison time than the rapists. 😢

Were the rapists ever deported back to their shitholes?

Maradona37

Women's heptathlon tonight too. Shot put and 200m. Watched their high jump this morning and some of the ladies were impressive.

I think if I was a decathlete then by a mile my worst event would be shot put (or pole vault). I tried shot put as a kid and maybe I was a weakling, but I could barely throw it :lol:

ajnotkeith

Here it is:

Wtf. What is going on over there. Surely they have a truth defense? Also it's a private message so how can it be defamatory?

That is utterly bizarre and actually disgusting that prison time is being handed out for privately insulting people, insults that are true nonetheless.

Maradona37

'Calling someone an “idiot” in Germany can result in a prison sentence of up to two years.'

Fuck me, what an insane country :lol:
Imagine if that applied on barcaforum? We'd all be locked up for life.

Loki

Lyles who won gold in 100m sprint finished 3rd in 200m right now. Tebogo won gold. No new Usain Bolt for now.

Maradona37

Lyles who won gold in 100m sprint finished 3rd in 200m right now. Tebogo won gold. No new Usain Bolt for now.
Class by Tebogo, came from nowhere.

Hope Lyles is ok - taken out of the stadium in a wheelchair, looked like he had breathing problems.

long jump and javelin finals are a treat too.

Maradona37

An almost 93m throw in the javelin. Olympic record.

Seemed to come from nowhere, like Stona in the discus last night.

Maradona37

McLaughlin-Levrone is definitely on major gear :lol:

Some night for the Americans. 2 and 3 in 200m men, gold and bronze in long jump, gold and silver in 400m women hurdles.

Home of Barca Fans