Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Gnidrologist

The fuck is that blue guy
My guess it's Pan.

1024px-Pan_goat_MAN_Napoli_Inv27709_n01.jpg

Gnidrologist

Satanists furiously hate Christ, christians and any kind of morals or decency. They always try to attack and mock it viciously. They also enact worship on old gods that represent the likes of Moloch, Baphomet, Beelzebub etc. All these blood gods to which babies were sacrificed by burning them alive. The same kind of demon worshipping was seen just couple of years ago in commonwealth games: https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilan...2022-commonwealth-games-contain-baal-worship/
People are being desensitized and blinded towards evil with these conditioning rituals. They will become more and more insane.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yup, the less the better
Nice to see a proud show of anti-monarchy from Gojira. And right after folk getting handed their L at the election

Quite amusing how you can have a smurf (a French-Belgian comic character) on screen and usual suspects will conjure and inject their deepest fantasies into it

Lovely stuff

Loki

Germany lost first bronze medal against Kazakhstan in mix shooting.

Volleyball right now Germany - Japan.

delancey

Funny how you believe your awkward quips about latvians bother me or are witty. Another example of lefturds can't meme. Btw, how much cocks have you taken in your throat in your life aprox. Do you also like to gobble on them after they've been submerged in the poop chute?
So… @El Gato how many? 🧐

Gnidrologist

'All this satanic degenerate propaganda is getting so tiresome. This feels like a WEF production and eerily similar to the CERN ceremony and Commonwealth games.

Also the mockery of the Last Supper. All the weirdness is attempting to mock conservative values and religion; but they are trying so hard, it becomes ludicrous and boring.'

I wonder what are those people that participate in production of this deranged and cringe garbage. Do they really believe it's "art" or "cool" or something or just so dumb that they just follow some higher-ups from the Cabal orders. I mean, crap like that would be binned by any serious organizational committee on how distasteful and awkward this all is even without invoking symbolic side.

Messi983

Spain vs Dominican Republic starts in 40 minutes.

Juanlu in for Pubill who has muscle discomfort, otherwise the same lineup as against Uzbekistan.

GTfbS-rWoAATw5h

Porque

De Locas sent off for Domini.

Stupid foul, DR could have actually got something out of this as Eric-Xubarsi are the gift that keep on giving.

If we have to play that partnership at Barca then we are cooked.

Home of Barca Fans