Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Loki

Some good volleyball from the turkish ladies so far, especially Vargas carrying the team.

Loki

What do you mean born woman? Like having a vagina?
Is there even evidence about the vagina?

GT6tQkvXQAAje-F

GUI_URzWMAAnVEc

I've also seen a video, where "she" fixed "her" shorts like men do if they want to fix the position of their penis. But I can't find it anymore in the twitter sea. In addition to the father, who showed a birth certificate from 2018 :lol:

serghei

Is there even evidence about the vagina?

GT6tQkvXQAAje-F

GUI_URzWMAAnVEc

I've also seen a video, where "she" fixed "her" shorts like men do if they want to fix the position of their penis. But I can't find it anymore in the twitter sea. In addition to the father, who showed a birth certificate from 2018 :lol:

No, I just assumed she at least has some women parts, and it's not just the idiotic argument "I'm a woman because I indentify this way".

If she has a penis AND her blood-work shows male chromosome structure, then it becames blatantly obvious that we're dealing with a male in almost all aspects.

FinBarcelonafan

It’s all bollocks. That Algerian fighter has lost 9 times in her career against…you guessed it a woman. Where was the medical scene crying for tests then?

All this uproar started with Italian fighter being poor loser.

It was interesting to listen a ex professional female boxer talk about the differences of male and female body in boxing. I had no idea there's so many differences, but for example a man can make better hits because better movement of hips(quicker), taking punch is different when you have a uterus, male face is stronger and better for taking punches, wider shoulder helps making stronger punches. Of course then the difference in punching power in general.

Not a fair game at all, if you have the bone structure/body of a man. It makes huge difference.

They need to make it a fair game. This isn't fair or right.

Porque

Should have banned Joe Joyce as well for having a neanderthal skull.

Well, until Zhang cracked it.

Should have banned Zhang too actually for being decended of ancient Chinese giants.

Horatio

You're welcome
It was interesting to listen a ex professional female boxer talk about the differences of male and female body in boxing. I had no idea there's so many differences, but for example a man can make better hits because better movement of hips(quicker), taking punch is different when you have a uterus, male face is stronger and better for taking punches, wider shoulder helps making stronger punches. Of course then the difference in punching power in general.

Not a fair game at all, if you have the bone structure/body of a man. It makes huge difference.

But you are simply listing physical advantages lol. Sports has always been unfair that way. This is why we speak of “talent”. And think of the advantages you have when born into first world country instead of third world, or coming from rich family instead of poor.

You want me to list Messi characteristics that gave him advantage over other players?

serghei

Great arguments Porque, premiere tier.

Let's just allow men who want to compete vs women to do so. It's not their fault they weren't born women. Should not pay the price for something they can't control.

It's a discrimination towards males to block them for punching women in boxing, because it's not their fault they are men.

Loki

Let's just allow men who want to compete vs women to do so. It's not their fault they weren't born women. It's a discrimination towards males to block them for punching women in boxing, because it's not their fault they are men.
We live in absolutely insane times, if we need to discuss these things. That's what you get tolerating the self-destructive leftist agenda for years. 30 years ago, society would put these people in mental asylums until they were right in their head again.

f40

Loki

Vargas the only reason Turkey still in the game. Top performance from her so far.

Porque

Great arguments Porque, premiere tier.

Let's just allow men who want to compete vs women to do so. It's not their fault they weren't born women. Should not pay the price for something they can't control.

It's a discrimination towards males to block them for punching women in boxing, because it's not their fault they are men.

Nah, this is pretty cut and dry. It has become a witchhunt funded by by the IBA who paid off the Italian to publicise their current issues with the IOC.

I have no horse in this fight, but it is clear these women were born as women but with highly elevated test levels. So this is no man changing to woman issue like that Swimmer.

So it is just about falling into the prescribed athlete testing ranges set by the IOC, which can differ from the IBA.

There was a similar case in Athletics with Semenya who is still currently banned for being higher than the natural test ranges iirc.

Should she be banned? Maybe if the test ranges are set as they are the rules. But then she wasn't beating the dope filled WR of the 80s which still stand and are not rejected, so.

Of course in boxing being a combat sport there should be an added degree of precaution. I'd argue though that the IBA are not too bothered with that though considering they removed the headgear and point scoring of amateur boxing for the sake of entertainment though.

So from this issue being highlighted on the national stage they amend the rules and these two athletes end up falling out of the prescribed ranges. But let's not blurr the lines and take this into the territory of it being a man how turned into a women, trying to compete as a woman because she was a 0.5 competitor in the male discipline.

serghei

Why do you think it's clear that they are women? The only thing even coming close to being an evidence was presented by IBA when they disqualified them based on two tests: testosterone levels and karyotype.

What, because she identifies as a woman? That's all?

I don't put much faith in IOC rules, because they said they establish gender based on what's written in the passport. Not any actual tests. The only tests were done by IBA.

So it's a lot of political talk, with little actual substantiation from the IOC and the athletes part. Did they challenged IBA decision and lab results in court? Did they go to CAS?

So many valid questions have to be answered and they are doing none of that, but spouting non-stop leftist political bla-blas about how she identifies herself.

Home of Barca Fans