Takefusa Kubo

Read that he has moved to FC Tokyo, any truth to it?

Hopefully he makes big on his potential and becomes Japan's best player.

Bran the Greenseer

He has said he wants to return when he is 18.

Perfect stuff really, he gets to develop and then we'll bring him back. Once FC Tokyo lets him work on his technical abilities and what not he should be fine.

I think it's time the club maybe start looking into investing into player development deals with clubs in foreign countries, send Barca Knowledge/Talent over to Japan/Korea/Wherever we have players that are messed up by this ban so they can continue being developed as barca players.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was any of the fifa members who got arrested involved in banning our youth players

I don't think so, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway. We clearly broke the rules and our ban was upheld by the CAS. Likewise for Suarez' 4 months + International ban.

frog-fcb

I don't think so, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway. We clearly broke the rules and our ban was upheld by the CAS. Likewise for Suarez' 4 months + International ban.

But with the fact no other team has been banned yet after a year. Surely we arent the only ones who broke the rules

khaled_a_d

But with the fact no other team has been banned yet after a year. Surely we arent the only ones who broke the rules

IIRC FIFA has actually warned the club b4 and we basically ignored them and responded with our classic "La Masia is different " type of answer . most of other clubs actually acted and cleared the situation and let those kids go
I mean till now we insist to keep Lee which is against FIFA ,we let him play friendlies ,then now in training .we have been stubborn and probably thought that those kid was worth the risk
We have to live with the consequences now and hope that \players like Lee was worth it

Home of Barca Fans