Tennis

Temptation

3 hours of tennis in the heat. Almost fainted getting up out of the car. Resting at home now. Enjoying game too much leading to pushing myself too much. A lot of areas of game improving.

Totally worth it. It's like you fell in love with the sport all over again in the last few months. Tennis is one of the best workouts out there.

Was it a singles game or doubles? What shots were you struggling with?

Horatio

You're welcome
Totally worth it. It's like you fell in love with the sport all over again in the last few months. Tennis is one of the best workouts out there.

Was it a singles game or doubles? What shots were you struggling with?
Doubles seems boring as hell. Will stick to singles. Would say my serve and topspin need most work at the moment. Also trying to be aware of my footing during all shots. Was at a point where I considered one handed backhands way easier than two handed. So since a few weeks I imposed myself the rule of not being allowed to use one handed backhand. My two handed backhand is improving and able to generate much power. Next step is getting better starting from the hips.

Horatio

You're welcome
lolololol put a bet on MacDonald who I possibly have seen play one time before. Bet on him when he was down 3-1 on first set against Fritz for a very high odd. Fritz didn't disappoint by bottling. Hahahahaha.

Horatio

You're welcome
Improving rapidly. A lot of things clicking and falling into place. Last few weeks got much better at ball de placement and wrist action which also allows better dropshots and topspins. Correct tecnique for the serve also getting there. Snapping the wrist right before connecting with the ball. Two handed backhand getting stronnger. Starting to put hip into it but lot of room for improvement.

Andresito

Staff member
Improving rapidly. A lot of things clicking and falling into place. Last few weeks got much better at ball de placement and wrist action which also allows better dropshots and topspins. Correct tecnique for the serve also getting there. Snapping the wrist right before connecting with the ball. Two handed backhand getting stronnger. Starting to put hip into it but lot of room for improvement.
ok alcaraz

Horatio

You're welcome
ok alcaraz
I’d say that’s who I feel closest in terms of body type and explosiveness in legs. I love to run and go for every ball. Imagine me losing a few kg’s. Will get faster. Don’t really get tired. I have great reflexes due to decades of gaming. Maybe have arms that are more muscular than Carlos’ though.

Horatio

You're welcome
What games you playing/used to play ?
Everything bro. From platformers to visual novels. From rhythm to racing. Arcade games. Only low on western RPG's and don't play games online on servers. Used to play with friends Smash bros games and FIFA for hours a week. Used to play JRPG's. But too time consuming now. S-ranked the base Cuphead game. Haven't played the expansion yet. Great for timing and reflexes. Also NES megaman games for reflexes. And Supermeat boy and Celeste.

Rassvet

Let's run it back

rg2015_20.jpg

Home of Barca Fans