Tennis

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Djoko of old would never have choked this many championship points on his own serve. Really watching the decline of someone who was known to be one of the most mentally strong athletes of all time.

KingLeo10

Djoko of old would never have choked this many championship points on his own serve. Really watching the decline of someone who was known to be one of the most mentally strong athletes of all time.
He's been feasting on mentally weak opposition. It's a lot more even when there's another mentally strong player on the other end of the net...like Nadal before he declined, or Alcaraz now.

Horatio

You're welcome
Damn, what a game. Reading and watching the highlights.
Let's not forget this is first time Alcaraz is facing him on hard court. This is type of player that will become 1.5x times as good next time from that experience.

Alcaraz seems to have won all the most impressive points.

Most Annoying Scrote Of All Time.

You're the guy who went from calling CR7 the GOAT and Messi the BOAT to saying you knew Messi was the GOAT since 2007.
MESSI was the BEST since 2007.Best goal ever equals best player ever.I never said Messi was the greatest since 2007.

For me Ronaldo was the greatest until Messi won world cup.That's the only way,in my opinion,he could overtake him as GOAT.

mesiesta

Just checked the draw and bottom half of the US Open is no mans land. There is literally no one to stop Novak to get another final.

Home of Barca Fans