Tennis

Windhook

I said previously Alcaraz might beat all three GOATs records and I got lynched. And I'm not in any form a tennis expert, I just said it on presumption based on achievements and his age. The kid is not even 20 yet and beat Djokovic who was supposed to dominate tennis in the next 2-3 years because all other competitors are on amateur level talent.

Hopefully few other talents will emerge, because it will be brutally boring to watch Alcaraz achieve what Federer and Nadal achieved in 20 years in a span of just 10.

KingLeo10

Watching how Alcaraz's all-court shotmaking and offense makes Djokovic uncomfortable, my suspicions of Nadal > Federer >= Djokovic >= Nadal in H2H is looking kinda correct.

Also, shame we never got to see Federer v Alcaraz. Would have been a feast.

KingLeo10

These encounters are starting to (not fully) remind me of prime Federer v old man Agassi. Agassi's quality was clearly there (US Open 04 and 05), but Federer was just young, hungry, and at his athletic best.

Djokovic is struggling to handle Alcaraz's athleticism. And mentality wise, not much between them.

KingLeo10

Djokovic taking that bathroom break between Set 1 and 2 and the medical timeout after being broken in Set 2 - This is why he isn't that liked.

You have to beat both him and his antics/underhanded tactics.

Home of Barca Fans