Tennis

KingLeo10

They have met a total of 2 times in AO, a slam Djokovic has claimed 10 times. Quite obvious that Nadal has failed to produce a high enough level at AO to play Djokovic consistently.
Nadal played in 6 AO finals (Djokovic in 10). And 5 US Open finals. They did play 3 US Open finals here and Nadal leads 2 - 1 :lol: while being 0-2 at AO.

The gap between Nadal and Djokovic on other surface slams is closer than the gap between Nadal and Djokovic on clay

Here's their H2H in slams:

8-2 FO
1-2 Wimbledon
0-2 AO
2-1 US Open

My apologies, the slam H2H is 11-7, not 10-6.

KingLeo10

Nadal playing more AO finals than Murray but somehow only meeting Djokovic 2 times because of the draw is the evidence serghei prioritizes.

Do you know how draws work? There's an element of randomness to it boyo :lol:

serghei

Nadal played in 6 AO finals (Djokovic in 10). And 5 US Open finals. They did play 3 finals here and Nadal leads 2 - 1 :lol:

The gap between Nadal and Djokovic on other surface slams is closer than the gap between Nadal and Djokovic on clay

Here's their H2H in slams:

8-2 FO
1-2 Wimbledon
0-2 AO
2-1 US Open

My apologies, the slam H2H is 11-7, not 10-6.

Yes, it makes sense. If you face Nadal is slams on clay heavily, you lose h2h to him in slams. It's notorious he is clay goat by far.

KingLeo10

Yes, it makes sense. If you face Nadal is slams on clay heavily, you lose h2h to him in slams. It's notorious he is clay goat by far.
It's 8-2 on clay and 3-5 on non-clay.

3-5 looks a lot closer on the other surfaces than 8-2 on clay :lol:

Come on man, stop being obtuse.

serghei

It's 8-2 on clay and 3-5 on non-clay.

3-5 looks a lot closer on the other surfaces than 8-2 on clay :lol:

Come on man, stop being obtuse.

Yes, Nadal is better than Djokovic on clay by a bigger margin than Djokovic is vs Nadal off clay in their prime. Nadal on clay in his prime is probably most dominant player ever.

El Gato

Villarato!
Cant decide whether it's Nadal being a madridista or Nole being a whitewall Slav with a 100 dense takes on various subjects that make serghei cartwheel for him more

KingLeo10

It isn’t at all closed they’re all relative same age

Djokovic has the longevity argument which is important as anything.

By your logic R9 is the goat because of that short spark pre injuries?
Before you dived headfirst, you should have read up that the

"case very much closed" was said in jest in reference to serghei's post :lol:

Return of ameobagician? :mou:

KingLeo10

r10x2fnlztcd1.jpeg

It's almost as if the concept of 2015-onwards weak era is a thing...

Maradona37

I didn’t read that, I only saw what you said and rushed to comment
I've done that too mate.

It's a big mistake isn't it? Makes people seem daft when they get it wrong. On this occassion, you will just have to accept the loss with grace.

Happens to the best of us.

Home of Barca Fans