Tennis

zanela

I knew Rafa was in decline, but would 've never thought it would be this tragic. :(

I hope he just retires soon.

Caps

Apparently Federer is packing super sperms he has another pair of twins. Boys this time around.
weird you're attributing it to his sperm. Its the eggs that split that causes twins (and double egg releases). Nothing to do with sperm. Knda like how we always consider life itself the sperm (’’you were in your dads balls before being born’’ etc- erm no, you weren't, sperm is basically just fertilizer plus dna. The eggs are the actual life becomer. I always find it insulting to women, the female body and eggs themselves that we belittle their role completely by framing things that way. It irritates me. Rant over lol

Kerrybai

weird you're attributing it to his sperm. Its the eggs that split that causes twins (and double egg releases). Nothing to do with sperm. Knda like how we always consider life itself the sperm (’’you were in your dads balls before being born’’ etc- erm no, you weren't, sperm is basically just fertilizer plus dna. The eggs are the actual life becomer. I always find it insulting to women, the female body and eggs themselves that we belittle their role completely by framing things that way. It irritates me. Rant over lol

This was a great rant :lol: I love the internet.

Jägermeister

One of two players who play attractively to my eye already out. This weeks concerning sports are getting worse and worse these days.

zanela

izb4up.png

zanela

Looks like there's no stopping Eggovic. If Rafa beats Ferrer, the following awaits him:

Lose the semis to clay Mugray/Monfils, and become a laughing stock amongst the Tennis community.
Lost the final to Djokovic, and in doing so concede his only remaining stronghold to his arch-rival.

Ergo, rather lose to Ferrer. I just don't see RN winning it all.

Home of Barca Fans