Tennis

zanela

He's gonna win Zanela. He's gonna win.

I'm unaware of your track record. I don't think your sig helps either. :p

Rafa has back issues, and hasn't been really tested going in to the qtrs. He has been on a downhill since his AO loss to wawa , losing to the likes of Almagro, Dolgo, Ferrer along the way. The serb has won their last 4 meetings, the recent one coming on clay in Rome. He has the mental edge and the momentum. Any potential face-off, the Serb will take out Nadal (came close last year), of that I've no doubt.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm unaware of your track record. I don't think your sig helps either. :p

Rafa has back issues, and hasn't been really tested going in to the qtrs. He has been on a downhill since his AO loss to wawa , losing to the likes of Almagro, Dolgo, Ferrer along the way. The serb has won their last 4 meetings, the recent one coming on clay in Rome. He has the mental edge and the momentum. Any potential face-off, the Serb will take out Nadal (came close last year), of that I've no doubt.

Zanela, you got to be more positive. Believe. Rafa still has it in him. I believe he needed these few losses for that extra motivation to show himself from his best side again. Im confident he'll go all the way. His back issues are worrying, but I hope he copes because if he does, there is no one stopping him.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It's interesting so far.

Murray-Monfils intrigues me a lot because Monfils has gone through the draw a little bit unnoticed and is a dangerous opponent. I have to say Murray has also pleasantly surprised me. I thought with his back problems and lack of form he'd be out already and he is looking more positive every round so it will be a good match between the two. Will home field advantage prove to be a good thing or not for Monfils we'll have to see.

I pick Djokovic to win the french open last year and I see no reason to not stay with that. He's looked incredible so far.

I can't see Nadal beating Djokovic anymore actually unless Djokovic is half-fit or in serious lack of form.

In the women's draw I have a hunch that Bouchard.

Last edited:

zanela

I don't expect Nadal to even go that far. Nor am I looking forward to a final, the result of which is obvious as day. Just give the trophy to the Serb already.

zanela

Total implosion by Ferrer. Rafa's post-AO form is not befitting #1. So far lucky with the draw, and opponents choking. Losing to Ferrer was the least worse of the potential scenarios. Now he has no hope. Should just concede to Murray for the sake of his own sanity and that of his fans. At this rate, he will receive a beat down in the final he will never forget. Atleast Murray has a chance against novak. But alas, I fear destiny replays the script à la '08W. :(

Home of Barca Fans