Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Guardian

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • other(specify)

Votes: 40 63.5%

• Total voters

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
So they started the thread thinking of finding the hottest person around here & ends up arguing about the philosophy of Hotness ? :D

I agree with Pepe ! The tittle of the topic is may be wrong in case if we are looking for a Hot person , but it may be right because in the end it depends on the person who is picking his/her option , like we have to agree with Z & P when they say for them Hot = Beauty + Brain because it actually depends on them and not us but when we pick our option , it is entirely our matter how we see it .

But Yes , when we put Hot/hottest or a thread tittle like this , in 99 % cases , everyone will consider this thread as someone seeking beauty and not brain !

But again this entirely depends on how an individual takes it ....... in his/her own way...............

zanela

So now not only is the "hot" part of the title flawed, but "member" is too considering the only members being considered are "men". Ah whatever :lol:

How is "hot" part of the title flawed? These are beautiful men with stand out personalities. Together, they 've great sex appeal.
You see when i made the poll, i didn't find suitable female posters that qualify all my criteria. If i had, i would 've included them as well. May be there was one, but there was no way i was gonna put my own name up there. :lol: (There is the "other" option ppl can use to vote for those who are not featured in the poll, i.e both boys and girls...i've not put any restrictions there now, have i?) So i'm basically spot on with the Title. :)

And really, i've never seen anyone make such a big deal of a Title. :lol:

Last edited:

Internazionale

You told me that last night and them dumped me by text this morning...

omgcatremix24.gif

Armando929

Bringing up and old topic.

I vote for Petra....

Great personality and a beautiful girl alltogether. Also very smart and seems to have a great head on her shoulders. To me, sex appeal is about more than just looks as well. Its about the whole combination of everything. I've seen some pretty girls that are just idiots and don't know how to act around people. Of course I haven't met Petra or any girls on this forum for that mater. But my vote goes to her.:D

Of course Dani Alvez, Merv, and XMG are all nice too though. We have some great ladies on this forum.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
I don't know what any of the members look like though Beast and Metaphysical get my vote for all the other attributes to your poll.
Edit: damn this is an old thread. I just entered barcaforum and saw it on the side wow. anyway my votes still stand if it matters..

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Me... not! Although thanks Armando, for mentioning me. :p

Anyway I haven't seen EVERYONE'S pictures so I'm not basing on looks.

Quality of posts: Meta, Gneg, Beast... and Ed (in relation to Liverpool)
Friendliness: Petra, Merv

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans