Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Guardian

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • other(specify)

Votes: 40 63.5%

• Total voters

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
why d i be crazy, i argumente good my statements Jatin, crazy woman talk just to talk ... don't put me in the same basket pls :)
damn u J, now must really run....

I think now you're next, HOF.
lol no, Hofie and me had our dissagreements but i was never bad to him, he knows i kinda like him, after all as he says what he thinks (even hurting my friends sometimes :angry:)

Last edited:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
why d i be crazy, i argumente good my statements Jatin, crazy woman talk just to talk ... don't put me in the same basket pls :)
damn u J, now must really run....

because gneg was asking midget the question... not you... your slandering of gneg for no apparent reason is shameful

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
i was not, no more then Gneg even u don't see it as i hate when ppl say things they know nothing about + constant mock wtf is J, i didn't see it as nice ... but i won't argue anymore i said what i think ... and yeah, the qustion as appointed to J but to my choice as well ...

desoe

... and as we know Gneg, you should be always looking for the joke :lol:

this also explains his reaction here.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
i was not, no more then Gneg even u don't see it as i hate when ppl say things they know nothing about + constant mock wtf is J, i didn't see it as nice ... but i won't argue anymore i said what i think ... and yeah, the qustion as appointed to J but to my choice as well ...

it doesnt matter what you think to be honest when the question is directly not addressed to you, hahaa. slandering him was just uncalled from and i think he deserves an apology.

sure, the midget can deal with it in any way possible but it was no place for you to insult gneg like that unless you are admitting to show "crazy woman behavior."

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I will write smileys next time.

In fact, I will write my post again.

Unfitting name. :lol::lol::lol::(:(:party00231:
Come on, you're Swedish? What real Swede is called Joel?
208ivqe.png

You should have a common and traditional Swedish name, like Sven or Zlatan. :ibra::ibra::ibra::ibra::ibra::ibra::ibra::ibra::ibra::ibra:

I thought Por supuesto's question was also a playful one. For the record, and without simleys, I like por. So I have no bad feelings towards your #1. Fekking hell, thinking Zlatan is a Swedish name ...

And like you know if I am happy with my name and if it fits me. Good call. Good judglent without background knowledge.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
nah, i won't defend my self with "crazy woman behaviour" hofie, it won't be valid on the court ... i already said sorry to G in my statements but also said why i said it, with all due respect ...

And like you know if I am happy with my name and if it fits me. Good call. Good judglent without background knowledge.
jup, u r right G :beer2:
nice use of coloures ;)

Last edited:
S

Super Pippo

You know why Quash, you chose Petra over me, i´m not going to be second to her. And you weren´t even her #1 - though you did atleast get shortlisted, I never even got an honourable mention (bitch :D)

I feel for you Joel, my surname isn´t Italian sounding either - please don´t hate me Gneg.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Kuzco?*

*MY SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR INSULTING THE INCAS WITHOUT ANY FIRM BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR EMPIRE/INDIVIDUALS.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
WHAT? 17 pages in and I only discover this? I have three votes? 3 people think I am the hottest on this forum? That is 3 more people than I ever expected.

THANKS ZANELAAAAA!!! I appreciate that... I will continue reading when i have the time, it should be interesting.

Home of Barca Fans