The Negreira case

ajnotkeith

There is no chance Real pay 10/20 Euros a pop for match reports. They employ someone for elements of what Barca claim they were getting. You have clean made that up about 10/20 Euros.
Made up 😂😂😂 The guy who is meant to have made these reports for Barca literally admitted they don't cost more than that.

JamDav1982

Made up 😂😂😂 The guy who is meant to have made these reports for Barca literally admitted they don't cost more than that.

No he didnt....stop making things up.

How on earth could anyone with no knowledge write up reports from scratch abou the habits of referees and monitor them over several games for 20 Euros.

Clean made up.

ajnotkeith

No he didnt...
Javier: The only services I have provided have been the preparation of arbitration reports through DASNIL.

Tax Agency : Did the FCB know that you carried them out or did you think that your father did them?

Javier: I knew I made them.

Tax Agency : What value did these reports have?

Javier: Approximately the same as what I charged for DASNIL payroll, a good reference is the comparison with MUNDO DEPORTIVO which is approximately 20 euros per match analysis .

JamDav1982

There is no chance whatsoever that anyone could provide those reports for 20 Euros with the time takes to watch and evaluate games.

If he taking an hour or so to put together a report from games others watched and eveluated then possibly but you are paying for the knowledge and evaulting of games and there is no chance anyone is doing that for 10/20 Euros.

Real themselves took someone on as were paying a lot more than that.

Full quote is that he made a report each day and took him 10 hours... no chance at all for 20 Euros getting that. He working for 2 Euros an hour is he?

Javier: Approximately the same as I charged for DASNIL payroll, a good reference is the comparison with MUNDO DEPORTIVO which is approximately 20 euros for match analysis. Regarding FCB through DASNIL he made a report every day in which he included the most significant aspects of the referee that touched them. It could take about 10 hours to do it.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

There is no chance whatsoever that anyone could provide those reports for 20 Euros with the time takes to watch and evaluate games.

If he taking an hour or so to put together a report from games others watched and eveluated then possibly but you are paying for the knowledge and evaulting of games and there is no chance anyone is doing that for 10/20 Euros.

Real themselves took someone on as were paying a lot more than that.

Full quote is that he made a report each day and took him 10 hours... no chance at all for 20 Euros getting that. He working for 2 Euros an hour is he?

Javier: Approximately the same as I charged for DASNIL payroll, a good reference is the comparison with MUNDO DEPORTIVO which is approximately 20 euros for match analysis. Regarding FCB through DASNIL he made a report every day in which he included the most significant aspects of the referee that touched them. It could take about 10 hours to do it.
That's because his answer doesn't make sense. He adds something on to his answer which cant be corroborated and is impossible.

How can you make a report every day about a referee for an upcoming game when the team plays once or twice a week? It makes no sense. There are not more than 20 or 30 referees in LaLiga itself therefore its impossible he made more than 20-30 of those '10 hour reports.'

His first response to the question when they asked him what is the value of the reports you made - he responds, 20 euros for a match analysis.

Then goes on to add something which doesn't make sense as it would be impossible.

Brings up another great question too - if this guy was working 10 hours a day making reports about referees, what role did his father play in the company? If the provision of these services was completely Javier Negreira, why has Negreira Sr received the bulk of the money paid by the club?

Raises more questions than answers.

JamDav1982

What doesnt make sense is thinking anyone could provide referee reports to Barca for 10/20 Euros.

There is no way that is what he is claiming there and then saying takes 10 hours per report.

Logoically makes no sense whatsoever. He would need to watch the game back more than once and analyze decisions then produce reports on them.

I would guess as many things are lost in translation there and he is saying works on the weekly reports every day and about 10 hours in total and that doenst even mean he is the one watching all the games either it may be tying together many reports.

Reals ex ref charges 1K per game almost a decade ago for reports and liasing with refs etc.

ajnotkeith

You are making up that anyone 'admitted actually paid to influence decisions'.
Tax Agency (to Negreira SENIOR) : If you only met 6 times a year and none of the reports you provided are written, why were Barcelona paying the amounts invoiced on this table?

Negreira SENIOR : Because that way they were content that in the arbitration committee there were no decisions against the Barcelona Football Club, that everything was neutral.

JamDav1982

Tax Agency (to Negreira SENIOR) : If you only met 6 times a year and none of the reports you provided are written, why were Barcelona paying the amounts invoiced on this table?

Negreira SENIOR : Because that way they were content that in the arbitration committee there were no decisions against the Barcelona Football Club, that everything was neutral.

What is that supposed to show?

The club say a lot of it is verbal meetings and yes would imagine they have discussions on the inner workings of anything he has knowledge on.

So the father met them in person and son wrote/provided reports appears to be the line.

ajnotkeith

What doesnt make sense is thinking anyone could provide referee reports to Barca for 10/20 Euros.

There is no way that is what he is claiming there and then saying takes 10 hours per report.

Logoically makes no sense whatsoever. He would need to watch the game back more than once and analyze decisions then produce reports on them.

I would guess as many things are lost in translation there and he is saying works on the weekly reports every day and about 10 hours in total and that doenst even mean he is the one watching all the games either it may be tying together many reports.
I speak Spanish and read the Spanish, it reads the same, the document is also shown in full on the article, it isnt mistranslated or altered. Its the literal transcript of what he said.
I actually think whats happened here is none of their stories add up and the two Negreiras are giving completely different versions of events and the stories dont make sense.

Negreira Sr says no written reports even existed and that's not what Barca were really paying for. Negreira Jr claims he was making reports every day.

Negreira Sr says Barca were paying him and he didn't give money to anyone else. Laporta says he never did business with Negreira Sr.
It just complete confusion about who provided services, who sold the services, who owned the company, what happened and when, and all of them have no idea how to explain it or give a consistent account. My belief is that its because they are trying to lie way out of it and many inconsistencies are being drawn up as a result.

JamDav1982

I speak Spanish and read the Spanish, it reads the same, the document is also shown in full on the article, it isnt mistranslated or altered. Its the literal transcript of what he said.
I actually think whats happened here is none of their stories add up and the two Negreiras are giving completely different versions of events and the stories dont make sense.

Negreira Sr says no written reports even existed and that's not what Barca were really paying for. Negreira Jr claims he was making reports every day.

Negreira Sr says Barca were paying him and he didn't give money to anyone else. Laporta says he never did business with Negreira Sr.
It just complete confusion about who provided services, who sold the services, who owned the company, what happened and when, and all of them have no idea how to explain it or give a consistent account. My belief is that its because they are trying to lie way out of it and many inconsistencies are being drawn up as a result.

It makes no sense.

Regardless there is no chance whatsoever any club is getting a match referee report for 20 Euros.

That is an absurd claim whoever appears to have made it.

Where does Negreira snr claim his son never received a penny from any of this? Where does he say 'no written reports exist'?

It seems that the son is saying he provided reports and the father said he met them in person. Why does that have to be conflicting?

Saying Barca could have got reports for 10/20 euros each.. no idea why 10 Euros was even added there.. was it just to make the claim even less?

They could be shady about this for a number of reasons.. tax etc. It doesnt mean then that Barca sought to cheat. They need to prove that.

ajnotkeith

It makes no sense.

Regardless there is no chance whatsoever any club is getting a match referee report for 20 Euros.

That is an absurd claim whoever appears to have made it.

Where does Negreira snr claim his son never received a penny from any of this?

It seems that the son is saying he provided reports and the father said he met them in person. Why does that have to be conflicting?

Saying Barca could have got reports for 10/20 euros each.. no idea why 10 Euros was even added there.. was it just to make the claim even less?

They could be shady about this for a number of reasons.. tax etc. It doesnt mean then that Barca sought to cheat. They need to prove that.
"Have you ever returned/given part of the money from FC Barcelona to someone else?"
EN : "No, it only went to DASNIL or myself".

"Did your son Javier do arbitration reports for DASNIL?"
(Recall that in Negreira Junior's statements and Laporta's statements, they claim that Javier was paid through DASNIL for reports)
EN : "No"

I: Among the services that you billed Fútbol Club Barcelona for did you include reports prepared by your son?

EN: NO.

The accounts are objectively conflicting. Negreira Senior is clear - Javier did NOT do arbitration reports for DASNIL ever. The amounts invoiced by DASNIL did not include reports prepared by the son, ever.

Yet you have Laporta claiming that Javier Negreira was paid for the reports and not Negreira Senior, and you have Negreira Jr claiming he did reports for Barca through DASNIL.

Accounts are completely conflicting, none of it makes any sense and nobody seems to be able to give an actual answer on what such services were provided, who received the money, what happened and when, what the payments were really for. It is complete confusion.

JamDav1982

That first part can be read either way as if giving money back to anyone at Barca and he says no all meant for DANSIL or himself. His son was part of DANSIL so that is not saying his son never received any payment.

Dont think he is trying to say there his son never received a penny after that for work done for Barca.

Also I am sure it has been said Snr has dementia and for that reason he cannot give much evidence at all on this.

Could be a reason for conflicting reports of what happened at time also.

Maybe he didnt invoice Barca for his sons reports... maybe the son invoiced through the company himself. It is difficult to know what some of these answers even mean unless expanded on.

Would need to even see the invoices they are discussing to have full context.

khaled_a_d

Considering there are rumoured medical reports that he has Alzhaimar since 2019 at least. That is a good shout.
Whatever he said or say will have zero legal significance in such case too

ajnotkeith

That first part can be read either way as if giving money back to anyone at Barca and he says no all meant for DANSIL or himself. His son was part of DANSIL so that is not saying his son never received any payment.

Dont think he is trying to say there his son never received a penny after that for work done for Barca.

Also I am sure it has been said Snr has dementia and for that reason he cannot give much evidence at all on this.

Could be a reason for conflicting reports of what happened at time also.

Maybe he didnt invoice Barca for his sons reports... maybe the son invoiced through the company
He says in the same statement that his son didn't do any reports for DASNIL, ever, and the only reason he was paid at any time was to manage the company when he was sick. He then says at no time were his sons reports included in DASNIL's services.

So by these statements very little or no work was done by Javier through DASNIL (the company Barca paid). Following from that, very little or no money went to him for his services.
If you notice, in all the interrogations that have been made public, a repeated theme of questions is who received money, him or his son, who did the reports, what were the true services, because nobody has any idea what happened and there seems to be scant evidence backing up claims made.

This is the Guardia Civil's take on the confusion about the payments.

https://archive.ph/mEQPu#selection-375.0-411.231

"The Guardia Civil concludes that the payments made by the current president of Barcelona, Joan Laporta, to the ex vice president of the CTA, JMEN, during his first presidency of Barcelona, were characterised by the confusion of concepts, of services rendered and of the persons who provided them."

"The report prepared by the Judicial Police Unit within the framework of the investigation of Caso Negreira, to which EL MUNDO has had access, considers it "striking" that in 2006, during the first presidency of Joan Laporta, the data invoiced both by Barça and by the network of shell companies of José María Enríquez does not match in both their company accounts."

"The Guardia Civil, despite the fact that the Soccercam (one of the shell companies) company was registered in the name of Negreira Jr, attribute all the operations to his father and place all responsibility on him. Not surprisingly, they consider that he was the person who maintained direct contact with the successive presidents of the Catalan club and that he was the one who agreed with them on the amounts to be received and the services which were performed"

Essentially, I believe their conclusion, I think this is a story of complete, intentional confusion over what was being paid for, to who the money was paid, what services were provided and what data supported these services. In my opinion, there has been significant deception on the part of those involved in order to hide what the payments were for and to hide that they were really going to Negreira Senior. Nobody can give a consistent account over what was being paid for and who was being paid.

There are so many contradicting statements and facts that its literally impossible to put together a picture of what was happening. At this point I'm not even sure how Barca will defend themselves if the charges are validated and Negreira is determined to be a public official.

Anyways, no point going back and forth, we clearly don't agree here, might as well just wait for the trial and what results do come out of it. Thank you for a long respectful conversation.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans