Thiago Silva

XaviMessiGirl

not celebrating just happy . dont make it supersensitive.

i dont like ronaldo injured .this is classless.
thiago turned down his dream team because of a little salary cut. i didnt like those player.

While I also hate how much money is a factor in football/footballer decisions, how is being happy TS is injured okay, but the same for CR7 is classless? What is the difference? If anything I'd be more understanding of someone saying it about CR7 since he plays for a rival.

I was going to drop it but I'm genuinely curious.

Maria

2q9cobq.jpg

12M in new contract after he turned down barca.
he could raise his salary in barcelona on negotiations.

His previous salary was 9M euros, not 7.5M. If it would have been 7.5M and Barca would have been his dream team, then he would have been a Barca player.
And even if it would have been like you said, I don't see why you would want to see him injured.

Bertus

Man, so busy IRL.

There are some interviews from him outta there here in France but i've no time to update this thread with it :/

he didnt come to barca because of money.enough reason.

Sure what a great reason.

He didn't kill anyone nor stole anything, but keep pretending it's a grave crime to turn down the great Barcelona. Your mentality is way worse. When somebody makes a different choice than what you would do, you're happy when this person endures misfortune despite said person not doing anything reprehensible. You're really full of sh**.

Anyway, your karma got served since Messi is out too now for a few weeks. Hope you enjoy this ride too since you're happy to see injured players.

Last edited:

Bertus

From the interview that made this thread burnt, i would like to post something.

From the medias we got here, the right translation should be that TS was talking about what Barcelona proposed to him in 2012 when he chose PSG instead.

He then adds that now that he's at PSG he didn't see why he should move this year (summer 2013).

So, yeah MONEY, but he was talking about his choice from 2012 when he had to pick between Barcelona and PSG apparently.

Bertus

If people had doubt about what TS said about "being a close friend with president Nasser"....

Posted on instagram by TS himself:

30fe38de44b811e3b8d122000aeb43f3_8.jpg

TS invited Nasser over for a family dinner and made some photos.

Meitux

Big dose of luck + the fact that he had no other options from the position he was but to hit with the outside of the boot so the ball got outside curve. But he probably also didn't mean to hit it from the outside of his boot, he was losing his balance when he did it, so that probably that was unwanted as well.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans