Thiago Translantara

vuji_31

Arthur would be great against Real M abd Atletico so he can get pressed and stay with possesion.

Without that he has nothing.

Andresito

Staff member
According to Bild, he's close to leaving Bayern.

Here's the article: https://sportbild.bild.de/bundeslig...r-abschied-wechsel-bayern-71448274.sport.html

The surprising turn had become more and more apparent in the past few weeks.
On May 4, Thiago had an appointment with those responsible for the club.
His new contract had been negotiated and all key points had been resolved. But then the Spaniard backed off!

Doesn't say anything about a return to Barcelona though. But let's hope.

Andresito

Staff member
He could've been a few years younger, but he for sure still has at least 2 more seasons in him, then he might slow down after the World Cup.

He's as close to a guarantee we can get. A world class player who'd slot right into our midfield and perform from the start.
With Frenkie still settling in we can get another midfielder to complete the two. If Riqui keeps playing like he's done it's only a bonus.

But I have the feeling that the board are reluctant to buy midfielders. Idk who'd complete Thiago and Frenkie next season, probably still Busi.
It's not perfect but it could be worse. Ideally we buy Frenkie & Thiago's partner now, but I understand it's hard.

Riordon

You can combine Frenkie-Thiago with a tidy player with a good turning radius (Puig, Arthur) or a box-to-box type of player. Messi983 mentioned Enock Mwepu who looks a good box to box player (obviously not watching RB but based on highlights his profile is the right one).

Thiago-Frenkie-Aouar is not bad either, Aouar is available for just 50m.

Andresito

Staff member
Christian Falk:

The contract of Thiago and Bayern was fixed, everything was negotiated.
But: at the appointment with the bosses Thiago hesitated to sign. he said he couldn't explain it to himself. in the club they now believe that he wants to leave
@SPORTBILD

malvolio

pique would have material for a couple of seasons of the La Decision series. imagine thiago sitting there at the table, montblanc pen in his hand and saying "fuck it! i don't want this". then storms out of the office - Salihamidžić and Rummenigge going mad. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans