Thiago Translantara

Messi983

What happened to all people who always complained we're only buying old players? And now suddenly some of them want back 29 yo Thiago when we have the best young midfielder in the world (Arthur) who will dominate the next 10 years, lol. :D

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thiago was set to extend his contract early May but asked for "more time to think" after an agreement was reached. Since then Bayern have been waiting for weeks for the contract to be signed without being given a specific reason for Thiago's hesitation [@SPORTBILD]

Something to keep an eye out for. If they're hell bent on signing an experienced midfielder Thiago makes way more sense than Pjanic.

FinBarcelonafan

Thiago was set to extend his contract early May but asked for "more time to think" after an agreement was reached. Since then Bayern have been waiting for weeks for the contract to be signed without being given a specific reason for Thiago's hesitation [@SPORTBILD]

Something to keep an eye out for. If they're hell bent on signing an experienced midfielder Thiago makes way more sense than Pjanic.

Is he free agent this summer? Yes I agree. He would be better than Pjanic.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is he free agent this summer? Yes I agree. He would be better than Pjanic.

Next summer, but if he backs out of a deal with Bayern he might be available for a reasonable fee now.

All this is speculation ofc as there is no suggestion Barca are interested whatsoever.

Porque

Comes back. Tries to impose his style and show how much he has improved. Gets cucked into passing only to Messi and Jordi Alba.

(I jest, I jest, but probably true none the less)

Riordon

He is world class, one of the best midfielder in the world along with KdB and Verratti. Cant say no to that if he is on the market. Can teach De Jong and Arthur a thing or two about how to split a defence. De Jong DM, Thiago besides him as the organiser who can play the final ball and a box to box.

Thiago can still give 2-3 good years at least.

Last edited:

Kul_z

He is world class, one of the best midfielder in the world along with KdB and Verratti. Cant say no to that if he is on the market. Can teach De Jong and Arthur a thing or two about how to split a defence. De Jong DM, Thiago besides him as the organiser who can play the final ball and a box to box.

Thiago can still give 2-3 good years at least.

Kdb is in league on his own, thiago is in the league of best of the rest and verratti is not even the best middlefielder in ligue 1

Riordon

Kdb is in league on his own, thiago is in the league of best of the rest and verratti is not even the best middlefielder in ligue 1

Verratti is absolutely fantastic. I would say he is even better than Thiago.

KdB, Verratti, Thiago - in that order

jamrock

Him with de jong in midfield would almost instantaneously fix our midfield problems, but it won't happen the club is ran by idiots

Home of Barca Fans