Thiago Translantara

mc_lovin

Sky sports saying the initial fee is around 22m

why are we not in for him :angry:

Because he makes no freaking sense for us? Insane wages and long contract as well. Good stuff for Liverpool (and disastrous for Bayern) though, they lacked someone like him.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Do you have any insiders news about Wijnaldum's future?

Well I'm not an insider but I do get information from certain sources and there isn't much of an update at the moment.

Gini and Jurgen spoke to each other last week and Jurgen wants Gini to stay and Gini isn't pushing to move but it's the contract and what's left of it that is the problem. Koeman wants Gini and Gini is open to going, but there has been no official bid from Barca as far as I know. Think you need to raise funds/move players on first.

Wouldn't surprise me if we kept him this season and you sign him on a pre-contract in January. I haven't really got any detailed information though.

Messi983

Well I'm not an insider but I do get information from certain sources and there isn't much of an update at the moment.

Gini and Jurgen spoke to each other last week and Jurgen wants Gini to stay and Gini isn't pushing to move but it's the contract and what's left of it that is the problem. Koeman wants Gini and Gini is open to going, but there has been no official bid from Barca as far as I know. Think you need to raise funds/move players on first.

Wouldn't surprise me if we kept him this season and you sign him on a pre-contract in January. I haven't really got any detailed information though.

Thanks. It's somewhere in line with what I've thought.

Don't think we'll sign him on a pre-contract in January. We have elections in March if Bartomeu will even survive until then so I don't expect us to make any future signing before they leave and Koeman's future is also far from certain so I doubt Wijnaldum would sign a pre-contract without knowing Koeman will stay.

Home of Barca Fans