Thiago Translantara

Galning

True but he kinda knows all players though. 50% of the Spanish national team are Barça players, most of them are starters. So he already knows all the big guys; No stress.

M

mitkoa7x

He will play for Spain in the Euro for sure. Maybe only in the groups but thats a start.

B

barcelonista

He will play for Spain in the Euro for sure. Maybe only in the groups but thats a start.

If he continues what he's doing since pre-season, he must be nominated for sure. I think it's more important that del Bosque drops Xabi Alonso for Cesc though. I really hate the 4-2-3-1 double pivot system since it is completely unnecessary with Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets in midfield. Aragones showed some balls when he played the 4-1-4-1 without Xabi at the Euros 2008 and that was the time when we played the most attractive football. With Xabi we're crowded in midfield and lack the cutting edge.

JonM

There you go. Thiago is now officially and irrevocably a spanish international.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His 2nd cap was alright. Played a bit deeper than I would have liked but he looked comfortable and confident on the pitch.

Theconomist

To think that one year ago we could have had Ozil.

Do you guys think Thiago will reach Ozil's level in 2 years time?
Considering Ozil is the best pure playmaker in the world right now.
(Notice the word pure.Yes I know Messi has more assists,yes I know Iniesta and Xavi are better, yes I know Silva is more important to his team).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ozil wanted Barca but we said no so he's playing for Madrid now.
We have a home grown jewel in Thiago and Madrid has just another mercenary who, really, isn't that much (if at all) better than Thiago anyways.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
To think that one year ago we could have had Ozil.

Do you guys think Thiago will reach Ozil's level in 2 years time?
Considering Ozil is the best pure playmaker in the world right now.
(Notice the word pure.Yes I know Messi has more assists,yes I know Iniesta and Xavi are better, yes I know Silva is more important to his team).
LOL ozil...he is good but thiago is homegrown and is younger, also with the potential to be better

Home of Barca Fans