Thiago Translantara

M

mitkoa7x

Ozil wanted Barca but we said no so he's playing for Madrid now.
We have a home grown jewel in Thiago and Madrid has just another mercenary who, really, isn't that much (if at all) better than Thiago anyways.

Well said! :beer2: :worthy:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
slick, swaggerin', motherfu...

2011-09-09_ENTRENO_37.JPG

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I really wanted Mesut but there's obviously no substitute for a player from your own cantera...It's no slight on Ozil but no one can fight more for the colors than one of your own

Theconomist

I really wanted Mesut but there's obviously no substitute for a player from your own cantera...It's no slight on Ozil but no one can fight more for the colors than one of your own
Sorry to say but ozil is world class.Thiago MAY surpass him but don't forget de la pena.

zanela

Sorry to say but ozil is world class.Thiago MAY surpass him but don't forget de la pena.

Özil at 20 didn't 've the world's best midfield to compete with. If he did, you think he'd 've displaced anyone of our midfield trio? Would he've got the regular game time he did, that was instrumental to his development, the player that he is today? When a youth is entrusted with bigger responsibilities, it either matures him and takes him to the next level, or it shrinks him. Özil has passed that test and Thiago 'll do too. Only the latter has a bigger challenge, of not just competing with the best in the business for his spot, but also justify his presence on the pitch, the hype and high expectations levied on him. The current kings of MF 've been set as his benchmark and every performances of him is micro-analysed. The errors that are typical of his age, 'll see him be criticised more than his concurrent at a lower club. He won't be afforded a low-key transition, for he is associated with the world's best club. The margin of error is small.
Thiago has a mammoth task ahead of him, of shining in the star-studded barca galaxy. And shining everytime he appears. His case is diff to Ozil's. Barring a couple, Thiago would be starter in all other top clubs. Experience is what stands between Thiago and worldclass. I've no doubt he'll get there. Just wish, people appreciate his talents in isolation, without making stupid comparisons. He can't put in a A+ game every match, and his performances all won’t be satisfactory. He’s only just begun. Patience is key.

karthik

Özil at 20 didn't 've the world's best midfield to compete with. If he did, you think he'd 've displaced anyone of our midfield trio? Would he've got the regular game time he did, that was instrumental to his development, the player that he is today? When a youth is entrusted with bigger responsibilities, it either matures him and takes him to the next level, or it shrinks him. Özil has passed that test and Thiago 'll do too. Only the latter has a bigger challenge, of not just competing with the best in the business for his spot, but also justify his presence on the pitch, the hype and high expectations levied on him. The current kings of MF 've been set as his benchmark and every performances of him is micro-analysed. The errors that are typical of his age, 'll see him be criticised more than his concurrent at a lower club. He won't be afforded a low-key transition, for he is associated with the world's best club. The margin of error is small.
Thiago has a mammoth task ahead of him, of shining in the star-studded barca galaxy. And shining everytime he appears. His case is diff to Ozil's. Barring a couple, Thiago would be starter in all other top clubs. Experience is what stands between Thiago and worldclass. I've no doubt he'll get there. Just wish, people appreciate his talents in isolation, without making stupid comparisons. He can't put in a A+ game every match, and his performances all won’t be satisfactory. He’s only just begun. Patience is key.

Crackela :barca scarf: :worthy:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Thiago did a decent job last night, but he made a few rash fouls nonetheless.

Nice post, Z!

Trequartista

The good
so People still think that he shall played up on the pitch considering he looked twice as good when partnered with Iniesta rather than Xavi
he shall play as a Xavi,at least for now and I am sure if Xavi misses some game,it will be Thiago not Cesc who will replace him

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
so People still think that he shall played up on the pitch considering he looked twice as good when partnered with Iniesta rather than Xavi
he shall play as a Xavi,at least for now and I am sure if Xavi misses some game,it will be Thiago not Cesc who will replace him

We are ALWAYS right Mido ;)

Home of Barca Fans