Thiago Translantara

Barcafan 2304

Think he is half right. It's not that much of a gap that the big two have it easy. We have seen them drop points in the opening weeks of the season and for both, going to the likes of Valencia, VVillarreal, Sevilla, Blibao (to name but a few) will be problematic. In terms of winning the league though, only 2 as it stands can

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
If only there had been a few of us on here saying this would be the case.

FKyVQ.gif

:D

zanela

His pass from deep that put Messi one-one with the keeper was deeelightful. He helped with ball retention and made Xavi's job easier. With him, the the midfield was back in control. Another solid showing from him. :)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
When Iniesta is back let's never play Keita again - we should just give all the minutes to Thiago.

desoe

Just wanted to say that I'm REALLY happy to see Thiago getting enough playing time so far.

I would lie if I say that I wasn't concerned when we got Cesc and when everyone went into a Cesc-phoria, but I feel more calm now. Cudos to Pep for keeping Thiago above the water, because a lot of other managers would easily forget about him with a team like this in their hands.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
With that pass to Messi he's done what he's supposed to do when brought on as an impact sub, shame Messi was off on that.
Another solid outing from the youngster. This was probably the most difficult fixture on paper, besides the Classico at Madrid, and he didn't do bad!!

Looking forward to watch him develop into a monster that is expected of him :)

Barcafan 2304

Seems to be learning and improving all the time. Really think he is ready to be a first team player and wouldn't mind seeing him start any game

impeh

Hi, its me..
great to see him playing regularly, we all know the talent is there :wub: Would be nice to see him shoot more though, he's got a decent shot on him.. as we've seen in preseason.

Hope he starts at the weekend.

soarq

Great pass to Messi, he revitalised the midfield but at the very end of the game he had the last good chance to make it 2-3 and waited too long. Shame.

Home of Barca Fans