Thiago Translantara

goope

I get the feeling Thiago is getting treated like Bojan from Pep.
Always a great impact but usually another player (Keita/Villa or Ibra in Bojan case) starts although the team doesn't play so well then.

xsever

He was ok when he got on. I'd still start Keita over him in matches like these though.

I don't agree with you Bojan. Especially after yesterday, I saw a more mature Thiago capable of making a difference in the mid compared to Keita who has much more experience.

desoe

I get the feeling Thiago is getting treated like Bojan from Pep.
Always a great impact but usually another player (Keita/Villa or Ibra in Bojan case) starts although the team doesn't play so well then.

Four La Liga games so far and Thiago started in three of them? Surely it's just like Bojan.

Barcafan 2304

Yeah, think the sheer class of Thiago will elavate him to more appearances than Bojan. I really would not mind in the slightest, even be happy, if Thiago started this Staurday

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pep treating Thiago really well... Can't believe people think other wise. I mean Cesc, on paper, would have been a great stumbling block for Thiago. He still got more appearances than the number I'd have been satisfied other wise. So just keep your doubts aside, the kid is being treated really well

Pep's own words... He has more belief in the kid than even his father
And he is living upto his words, we have to say

F

Flavia

Yes, he is quite something. Thiago and cesc for the future surely looks great.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
dat dribble, he would put ronnie to shame

Absolutely...And the more I see him & his swagger attacking, the more I think he's gotta play in a more forward position...Kid can be a helluva goalscorer in addition to his exquisite passing abilities

X

xaviniesta

he has already got 420 minutes in all competitions this year. for example mascherano has 720, busquets 620, xavi 660, keita 550, fabregas 480 and iniesta 375.

Home of Barca Fans