Thiago Translantara

LaPulga

The lad is doing great. We've known for years that he's a great player, but now he's on senior squad he's surprising me. Not in a footballistic manner, but by going in for the tackle, and winning headers, these are features i didn't expect from him. Hope he keeps it up...

Last edited:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Yeah, you geniuses are genius!
I9uPW.jpg

LaMessiah

True though surely he wouldn't use it against the cream of opposition
i think he's planning on doing it.. maybe not for a full 90 but to be able to switch back and forth when the time is right. he wouldn't just be experimenting with a new formation to destroy osasuna

M

mitkoa7x

i think he's planning on doing it.. maybe not for a full 90 but to be able to switch back and forth when the time is right. he wouldn't just be experimenting with a new formation to destroy osasuna

I fear that u may be right. Defending with 3 players against Merda... I'll have a heart attack every time they press us

zanela

I think he was playing a more defensive role tonight, only when Cesc Fabregas came off did he push further up and start doing better things, that dribble was phenomenal.

Yep, he played as a DM once Busi left. It's also true, and he said so in his recent interview, that Pep has entrusted him with more defensive duties than before. Reason y he plays relatively deeper and also reluctant to shoot when he moves forward. I, for one, a bit unhappy as it restrains Thiago's natural profile. One which is build to attack and unsettle the opposition.

Unleash The Thiago, Pep! :)

Xavi_78

Happy that Pep did let him start today, that will give him tons of confidence and keeps our midfield dynamos rested

M

mitkoa7x

Not a good game for him, mediocre performance, i expected atleast 1 assist from him.

Home of Barca Fans