Thiago Translantara

zanela

He got balls to try something but not really successfull in his actions which is a liability when we want to keep possession. Too flashy when its not needed.

You're describing Thiago pre-2011-12. His game's matured a lot since the u21s Euros . Not a liability anymore, rather he's constraining himself a bit too much of late.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
You're describing Thiago pre-2011-12. His game's matured a lot since the u21s Euros . Not a liability anymore, rather he's constraining himself a bit too much of late.
Agreed. I'm a huge fan, but just like most of us I never believed he'd mature so quickly

sukhy

I think it's team he should have a run in the first XI, no point using Cesc in midfield, he sucks there, Thiago--Busquets--Xavi

B

barcelonista

I think it's team he should have a run in the first XI, no point using Cesc in midfield, he sucks there, Thiago--Busquets--Xavi

Since the league is lost already, we really should give some youngsters more play time in La Liga. The opportunity doesn't come often that we can afford to play youngstars in La Liga. Since we're not winning it this season though, use it for the kids! Tello, Montoya, Bartra, Thiago all in the starting XI in the next La Liga game!

gingerless

yep, get the kids to play for the rest of the season and prepare them so we can win the league next season

DO EEEEEEEEEEET

Y

Youngie

Yeah when I was on the chat last night it was all "bring on Thiago he'll change the game". Sorry but he did nothing.

Home of Barca Fans